Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cari G took 1st in the Decorating Contest and VANDER took 2nd place! CONGRATS!!!

Is it too early to bother SS if I haven't received a shipping invoice for my win? I immediately confirmed my shipping address when I got the notification a week ago.

Is it too early to bother SS if I haven't received a shipping invoice for my win?

Yes.

SPOOKTACULAR CONTEST INFO

Looks like some of ya missed my post earlier in this thread (which is understandable)...

With some exceptions, most contest winners will be hearing from me by next week regarding their prizes won on site and through chat. If you don't receive an email by Monday, November 14th, please send an email to [email protected] with your name and contest in which you won, so that I can look into your prize.

The folks that are in the 'exceptions' camp are those that have won through our facebook/twitter contests, some of the chat giveaways and the Sideshow Freaks board giveaways.

Thanks for your patience. :)

-SideshowAlex

:eek Wow, I'm simply amazed, with how great some of the entries were I really didn't think mine stood a chance at all! :eek

This year's Spooktacular has been the best, I had such a great time and can't wait until next year! :impatient:

Weird, my envelope had no return address or even a name.

Hmmm, the only thing I can think of is that I used old return address labels I got free from the World Wildlife Foundation like 8 years ago, so maybe the glue on yours just didn't hold? :dunno :lol

:eek Wow, I'm simply amazed, with how great some of the entries were I really didn't think mine stood a chance at all! :eek

This year's Spooktacular has been the best, I had such a great time and can't wait until next year! :impatient:

MORTSEATCUSHION For The Win!! :hi5:

Speaking of prizes, I got my Venomsaurus in last week and my Indy Vs. Mola Ram diorama should be here tomorrow! Can't wait!

Hmmm, the only thing I can think of is that I used old return address labels I got free from the World Wildlife Foundation like 8 years ago, so maybe the glue on yours just didn't hold? :dunno :lol

Yeah, right, okay. Likely story. :lol

On another note, Sideshow has freed me from the glued to the computer up all night mentality which had pervaded my first four Spooks. When they shut me out of the deal for the U.C., which I alerted the chat room to, then came back with the 35% off offer, that was the straw. I know I said my rant was over, but I'm just stating the facts, and it's actually quite liberating to not feel the need to stay at attention during the entire event any longer, since that sweet find with a definite T order number attached to it was ripped away from me. Others too, I know.

Worst part is, it was going to go to BuffyGirl, absolutely free of charge, courtesy of some amazing board members, who shall remain anonymous. I really thought SS would look favorably upon our generous nature, and they were to a degree. But seriously, we all know this carcass is going to rot on their shelves for a long long time.

I'm free, I'm free!!! :clap :wave :yess:

Yeah, right, okay. Likely story. :lol

On another note, Sideshow has freed me from the glued to the computer up all night mentality which had pervaded my first four Spooks. When they shut me out of the deal for the U.C., which I alerted the chat room to, then came back with the 35% off offer, that was the straw. I know I said my rant was over, but I'm just stating the facts, and it's actually quite liberating to not feel the need to stay at attention during the entire event any longer, since that sweet find with a definite T order number attached to it was ripped away from me. Others too, I know.

Worst part is, it was going to go to BuffyGirl, absolutely free of charge, courtesy of some amazing board members, who shall remain anonymous. I really thought SS would look favorably upon our generous nature, and they were to a degree. But seriously, we all know this carcass is going to rot on their shelves for a long long time.

I'm free, I'm free!!! :clap :wave :yess:

sooo, see you in chat next year :rotfl

Worst part is, it was going to go to BuffyGirl, absolutely free of charge, courtesy of some amazing board members, who shall remain anonymous.

This part is irritating more than anything. I guess there is no use in crying over spilled milk.

Spook started meh and ended really strong, to the point where I was having actual fun again, a sensation not felt in Spook for a couple of years, the only thing that would have made it better would have been a Dead 1:6 figure even if they only did one a year for Spook but that's a dead horse I guess they are tired of us beating.

I'm glad the FREAKs are taking home a lot of prizes, as it should be.

Back