Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more thing actually :lecture

The best thing about Spook to me at this point is seeing all my fellow Freak friends in chat, catching up with them, sharing some laughs and making fun of Rosario. Every year there are new memories and in-jokes which add to the lore. It's great to be a part of that. It's a brotherhood/sisterhood of sorts... can ya feel the love???

My wife was reading some of the chat and said to me, "It's like you all speak another language in there. What's a BANweeweeOUNT?" Of course I refused to tell her, taunted her for her ignorance and then got no sex. So pretty much a standard evening at Swabie HQ! :wink1::lol:lol

I've only got one thing to say:

r500746_2645272.jpg

If you don't know what this means... then find me some day at the SDCC or Star Wars CVI Freaks parties and I'll fill you in.

That is a great story... I told my wife that story, and she said there was no way she'd shake Dennis Hoppers hand. Now if it was Hugh Jackman, she could probably forget her germaphobia. :)

:lol swabie (aka) poop hands, that Hopper story is one for the ages indeed. Still chuckle out loud every time I think of it.
And yes indeed friend, chat has become like one big family reunion, except I actually look forward the chat one. :D Anyway, it was fun as hell to be part of Spook fun again this year, imagine, I even thought about skipping Spook this year :slap So glad my fellow Freaks came to the rescue and brought my HAPPY back and that I didn't miss all of the fun. Can't wait to get together again with everybody and toss a few trout about. Until then.........love y'all.................................mean it!

I've only got one thing to say:

r500746_2645272.jpg

If you don't know what this means... then find me some day at the SDCC or Star Wars CVI Freaks parties and I'll fill you in.

Then I MUST find you at the CVI Freaks party, cause I have no idea what Dennis Hopper is doing.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

One more thing actually :lecture

The best thing about Spook to me at this point is seeing all my fellow Freak friends in chat, catching up with them, sharing some laughs and making fun of Rosario. Every year there are new memories and in-jokes which add to the lore. It's great to be a part of that. It's a brotherhood/sisterhood of sorts... can ya feel the love???

My wife was reading some of the chat and said to me, "It's like you all speak another language in there. What's a BANweeweeOUNT?" Of course I refused to tell her, taunted her for her ignorance and then got no sex. So pretty much a standard evening at Swabie HQ! :wink1::lol:lol

:goodpost: :exactly:

P.S. I can't believe you actually found a good picture of Dennis Hopper's hands! :rotfl Well done!

I didn't know where else to post this, so I thought this is as good a place as any :). My wife went to our local Spirit Halloween store today, and picked up the life size, "animatronic" $300 Frankenstein at 50% off. But when she got it home and we tested it, one arm didn't work quite right, so back in the (huge) box it went, and she took it back to the store for a refund.

Imagine my surprise when my wife called from the store to tell me that the fine folks there are familiar with the problem, and they believe they can fix it for us. So they gave us the choice of getting a full refund, or having them repair it. And they offered to knock ANOTHER 20% off of the cost for our trouble. So when it is repaired, it will only have cost us $90.

Is it Black Friday already? :)
Great deal! When you have it set-up next year, I expect to see a pic posted in here!

Rainbow trouts again? C'mmon, don't make me start with my fire trout. Happy to be here with you, guys and girls!

Ouch, and in the end (and please someone make a resume, no need of the long version :) ), what happened with chris in chat? Did he appear in the end to close it? Or he closed it auto?

well, all the contest are closed, my last hope rests with the scavenger hunt and my pumpkin...still time to be set free. Hopefully they won't make us wait to long.

Hey chicky, gotta say less glitches next spook ;)

Also, you guys/gals need better prizes for the "creative" contest.

All the time I spent in chat and I miss both the Hopper and Rancor 2026. I'm beginning to feel like a n00b. :p

I don't think I'll ever forgive that storm for knocking my power out Saturday night. I missed chat from just after midnight, all the way until almost 5pm Sunday. Then I had work Sunday night, the computers here wouldn't support the chat program, and by Monday, I had lost the groove completely.

That rocks so much!!!

Great spook everyone! I'll agree that it is great to see everyone each year and get caught up. I think we may2026 have had a few less in-jokes this year than in the past but that's fine with me. :monkey3

I must admit it feels weird to not start chat this morning for the first time in over a week.

Thanks again to Sideshow for the all of the fun and freebies and thanks to all of my Spook friends for keeping it interesting for 14 hours a day for over a week! :clap

Love you guys!

Individually? Oh, man, and I missed it :( It is the first time in 3 years Im not at the closing, but I hope to be there next year again :)

There was some brief fun with it too. He said he was going to go in reverse order, so I quick changed my nick to A__Kamikaze, so I'd be last.

So of course someone had to one-up me and changed to just A__. I tried a combo or two to beat that, then just changed back to Kamikaze after Chris had gotten through the K's and was headed for the J's. He booted me right away.

That Chris wasn't around much, but when he was, man he was on the ball :wink1:

Last edited:
Back