Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I am sad that we didn't ever get to play Doors of Indecision...not because I thought that I'd win anything(I never win anything in chat, just not fast enough) but because it's such a fun Spooktacular tradition.

Here's hoping that Mistress has the minions she needs for it next year so we can play it again!

Just FYI regarding contests (chat and otherwise)...

Though there are going to be some exceptions, almost all winners will receive an email from me later this week/sometime next week regarding their prizes, so be on the lookout in your inboxes.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

awesome, look forward to the email. btw, this Spook was a blast, I really enjoy it and appreciate the effort you all put into it.

Awesome Spook this year!

Thanks for putting on such a great event Sideshow--props to Chris, Alex, Dennis, Marissa, Chicky, the awesome Sideshow Customer Service Reps and anyone else I've missed from SSC!

Had a lot of fun--be it making photos for the contests, scrouring the site for freebies or promo codes, and drinking an entire case of energy drinks over the 8 days to maintain a less than 1.5 hour a night sleep cycle.

Thanks also to all the SS Freaks on the board! Enjoyed hanging out with you all in chat and look forward to talking on the boards and in all of the future chat rooms. :hi5:

Vander, thanks again for the awesome sticker! Can't wait to add it to my board right next to my one from last year! :yess:

I wonder if the "Good Deed" will be like the "Mistress wishlist" and it will just show up or if we'll be contacted about shipping? I assume it will be like the wishlist. Just typing that though...wow. Sideshow is awesome!

I had a great time this spook with you freaks. I got the least amount of sleep this year over past years. But I got to know you all a bit better, and that was my favorite part.

Does anyone know where corgi went to? She left chat and I don't know where to...

Just FYI regarding contests (chat and otherwise)...

Though there are going to be some exceptions, almost all winners will receive an email from me later this week/sometime next week regarding their prizes, so be on the lookout in your inboxes.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex. Hopefully you enjoy my email that Dennis made me send. :slap

BuffyGirl, my niece asked me to tell you she hopes you had a great Halloween, and to thank you for being the only person who talked to her in chat.

I wonder if the "Good Deed" will be like the "Mistress wishlist" and it will just show up or if we'll be contacted about shipping? I assume it will be like the wishlist. Just typing that though...wow. Sideshow is awesome!

Yes, that would be crazy. I never entered the wishlist before.

Now the anticipation is going to make me lose the few fragments of mind Spook has left me with. :monkey4

BuffyGirl, my niece asked me to tell you she hopes you had a great Halloween, and to thank you for being the only person who talked to her in chat.

Now the anticipation is going to make me lose the few fragments of mind Spook has left me with. :monkey4

Who was your niece in chat?

I don't remember the font part...but I am glad she enjoyed chatting with me. I enjoyed it as well.

Ahh, haha cool.

I think I need to stay out of "Ask Sideshow.." for a while..WOW.

I know, huh? :monkey1

You made a noble effort.

I don't remember the font part...but I am glad she enjoyed chatting with me. I enjoyed it as well.

She will be happy to hear that. She did end up going as Buffy for Halloween. :rock

I didn't know where else to post this, so I thought this is as good a place as any :). My wife went to our local Spirit Halloween store today, and picked up the life size, "animatronic" $300 Frankenstein at 50% off. But when she got it home and we tested it, one arm didn't work quite right, so back in the (huge) box it went, and she took it back to the store for a refund.

Imagine my surprise when my wife called from the store to tell me that the fine folks there are familiar with the problem, and they believe they can fix it for us. So they gave us the choice of getting a full refund, or having them repair it. And they offered to knock ANOTHER 20% off of the cost for our trouble. So when it is repaired, it will only have cost us $90.

Is it Black Friday already? :)

I think I need to hit Spirit Halloween now... ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wow. That's a heck of a deal. Imagine the creative ways you can use it to scare the family....

I've only got one thing to say:

r500746_2645272.jpg

If you don't know what this means... then find me some day at the SDCC or Star Wars CVI Freaks parties and I'll fill you in.

Back