Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone who won! Today in chat I won a Boba Fett pre-order, which I am totally STOKED about! Dunno if it is Exclusive or Regular (hoping EX but I'm excited either way). Thanks again to the awesome Mistress!!!

As for the still unannounced contests, good luck to you all!!!

Congrats Ken!

Congrats everyone on their wins for this years Spook. I can't believe its already over, time flies. It was really fun this year and chat was totally insane. :panic: I had a lot of fun, even though I can't collect as much as I used to, it was still fun to be apart of it all.

And Vander I got my Mort sticker today, great day to get it. And loved the envelope, and also the extra Canine Cancer sticker. Thanks again.:clap

Happy Halloween:horror

Where is Cummins? I said that The Reaper wasn't going up this Spook. He had everyone mark his words that The Reaper would be up for sale by November 1st. I have a big plate of crow for him. :lol

Congrats to everyone that won something in this year's Spook. I sadly stayed in the Loser's Lounge this year, but there's always Spooktacular 2012...

(though I ordered a Utapau shadow trooper today, so I guess I still have a shot at a golden giftcard)

Last edited:
No winning for myself this year. Although not for the records I picked up Undying Carcass for $77 shipped......

First year and really enjoyed it. Congratulations to all the winners

No winning for myself this year. Although not for the records I picked up Undying Carcass for $77 shipped......

Fantastic score! I grabbed it that night/morning as well. If you can, let me know when they tell you it's been shipped

I got the Carcass deal too, it has been processed and says shipping soon.

I also just won the Gollum PF contest :yess:

Wow nice score spicymustard!! Yeah That gollum looks awesome. Came close to winning it myself through mistress fortunes

Where is Cummins? I said that The Reaper wasn't going up this Spook. He had everyone mark his words that The Reaper would be up for sale by November 1st. I have a big plate of crow for him. :lol
Black and White Friday, perhaps?

Last edited:
Anybody here who wants to help me find words #9 and #15?
I had them yesterday, but then my computer crashed and I forgot to save :gah:

I can't remember where I found them, thought it was the Mistress but if so they stopped rotating.

Any help on bonus word---on old computer and every time i try to search--it freezes up
Not sure I understand question
Wife took her computer that I was using

Back