Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, some people need to get a grip. I did the whole MEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEme 2-3 times as a joke trying to get picked. Once the winner was picked I get told by some newb I need to stop. Said I was flooding the chat making it hard to follow. This is with everyone doing something similar. :lol :slap

Man, some people need to get a grip. I did the whole MEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEmeMEme 2-3 times as a joke trying to get picked. Once the winner was picked I get told by some newb I need to stop. Said I was flooding the chat making it hard to follow. This is with everyone doing something similar. :lol :slap

I blame the Bookfacers and Twatters.

Crazy Chat nonsense! Haha. :lol

I was hoping for atleast one Kingdom Indy 12" contest. Thatd be cool. Yeah, i'm kinda beggin. :D It's been my spook wish for a while. :D

The PA should be here today though. So it aint no biggie.

"Sideshow Collectibles Winner Notification"

I just won the Punisher vs Daredevil diorama! It's no Predator, but still a nice prize!! Thanks SS!

On the loser's list no more! :hi5:

Back