Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....I'm disappointed that they didn't have any of the "search the site for the answer to this riddle and win a freebie" type contests...

For what it's worth, icruise, I miss those "search for the answer and find a freebie" contests, too. Not out any warped sense of entitlement, mind you, I just thought they were fun.

Trying to win a race in order to snag an Ermey I don't really want is always going to be more fun than randomly stumbling upon a plush Thor I don't really want.

That's how I read your post.

:lecture

Jen winning the Templar has been the coolest Spook moment so far. :lecture

Get. Out. :horror

That's tremendous! Kinda sorry I missed that! :duff

as requested: Lyria as the white rabbit, springwood_13 as mad hatter, I was Alice. Also, some of the Alice room. I have keys and question marks and teapots (all made from various materials) hung all around the room, on the ceiling, etc. Love it :)

Great pics! Lyria makes an excellent white rabbit! :rock And that's a nice Mad Hatter costume springwood has! :D

Congrats Jen! Wish I could have been in chat to see the excitement :)

Thank you! I had the shakes and a tear or two may have escaped from my eyes. Lack of sleep has made me so emotional. :lol

Guess what else went to a freak. Gollum Int. edition PF! Woot!

I can't wait to get that. :)

Congrats Avenger! Very sweet prize!! :rock

And still no luck finding word 19....this one is tricksy.

Winning stuff has been fun, but I gotta say I had the most fun chatting with folks this year. I need to friend you guys before I forget who you are!

Back