Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th ? 31st

figures it happens while im working and chat is blocked. i have to use my cell for this site. was hoping to ask her if there was an off chance the jason pf promo word would be active again?

It's active right now. Type "MOTHER" into the promo word lookup and you'll get it.

Mistress dropped in a gave away some PF's this morning... said she'd be back in a few hours. The rumors of Spooktaculars demise were greatly exaggerated.

Wow. That was so fun with mistress. Walked away with nothing but good memories. Enjoy your Halloween guys, mine ended an hour ago.
Congrats to Ardvark (Not sure if thats how you spell it) and Jen and everone else who walked away a winner
Night

Thanks everyone!. :) I've logged so many hours in chat this year - glad I didn't miss this contest. Thank you Coco for waking me up having to go outside to go pee! :lol

Damn..I am so thrilled to be getting a Templar. I love that piece.

Thanks everyone!. :) I've logged so many hours in chat this year - glad I didn't miss this contest. Thank you Coco for waking me up having to go outside to go pee! :lol

Congrats!!

You're one of the nicest people on the forum. Far as I'm concerned, this was the way it needed to happen.

EPIC win Jen, congratulations!!!!:fireworks I am so very happy for you!!!!

Thanks so much guys, this has been by far my best Spook ever! :)

Free sticker anyone?

morthello.jpg

First to post "Moldy dude" will get it!

Back