Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,

It worked with caps. What about number 18? I tried wolfy but that was for the special offer. I couldn't find it in the other "throne" items.

Thanks again

No ice. It was windy, and I'm sure branches came down. The snow was wet too.

I just seems like it happens a lot more than it used to. Weather has been mild the past few years too. I don't recall it having been an issue when winters were worse. Normally, it took a hurricane or something comparable. These days, it takes almost nothing.

The winds and the wet snow would do it then for sure. Seen that around here before anyways. Yeah, the weather around here is far crazier than it was when I was younger.

This new Jason contest has me stumped...It seems obvious "Feral and fierce" leads me to one character maybe two but I'm not seeing the word in the comment section on any of their preview pages. Anybody got it?

Someone posted a comment above it, so it is the second comment down after the preview. :wink1:

Edit: I think, haha, I have made so many errors this spook, my head is spinning..

Last edited:
Back