Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New FB contest, just for losers who haven't won anything yet...

EDIT: That doesn't sound right. But you know what I mean...

Spooktacular got me to pay $400 for a Colossus Premium Format. Is it me or are these PF'S GETTING way too high in price?

A question in return - how many people do you know that can sculpt a masterpiece like that, and if they could, how much would they charge? They are high end collectibles-most of their items are pricey, but if you want it enough you will pay their price for it and they know it

A question in return - how many people do you know that can sculpt a masterpiece like that, and if they could, how much would they charge? They are high end collectibles-most of their items are pricey, but if you want it enough you will pay their price for it and they know it

:exactly: agreed. they are beautiful pieces

He is also 24" high, he's the same height as Gandalf standing flat footed.

The Original Hulk PF was 320 I think - The Hulbuster was 430 -
They are getting more expensive as they go, but also size and detail as well as materials and labor. If you can justify 300 for a statue, 400 isnt that much of a stretch for what you are getting! :hi5:

Seems like i've missed alot of deals and promo words. Oh well, Im still happy with the UC deal.Now I gotta wait till monday PT time to see wether the order will process and ship. I have a ton of words written down but cant be bothered checking them. All these clues to Promo words are confusing me.

I think im done with spooktacular as long as the UC deal is legit. Good luck to everyone still in the scavenger hunt.

thanks, my spook time is rapidly running out, I need to finish report cards tonight (still not done) and I have a packed day tomorrow with my class and my kids, i gotta use my time efficiently now.

goodluck with everything! we will have to keep in touch after spook and trade teaching stories

just realized a kid is missing on my class list for reports, now there is no way i can finish this tonight and I'll have to do it tomorrow on halloween. arg.

Back