Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozz, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your power outage. Can't you charge the phone in the car, and take the snakes to someone else's house with power temporarily?

Last nights storm knocked out my power. My town is out 100% and they are estimating a week before it'll be up again. The house is freezing. Im posting from my fiances phone and the power will die on it soon. This is the first Spook in years that Ill be missing the big day and Im still in this year's loser club. I. Know the Mistress does not allow sniveling but I believe these are qualifying circumstances. Save for a miracle, my spook is ruined (and my tropical snakes might die). Worst Halloween ever! Keep me in your Spook thoughts!

That really sucks. Be safe man!

I lost power too, but it just came back an hour ago. How a storm that dropped 4" caused widespread outages is a mystery that I'm not sure I want to know the answer to. Atleast they were relatively quick about getting it fixed.

Made me realize that a generator is indispensible though. If electricity is going to be this unreliable for the next several months, I need one.

Ozz, I looked around and you can get smaller ones for fairly cheap. That may be all you need to get your furnace going.

Was there ice in the storm at all? I'm with you I wouldn't think 4" of snow would knock out power.

No ice. It was windy, and I'm sure branches came down. The snow was wet too.

I just seems like it happens a lot more than it used to. Weather has been mild the past few years too. I don't recall it having been an issue when winters were worse. Normally, it took a hurricane or something comparable. These days, it takes almost nothing.

Was looking for the #18 found a word on the throne page, put in like 5 times and it didn't work tryed it one more time and it was a free item,not sure what i am going to put in it,still can't find #18

Back