Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning everyone!! :wave
So, I'm trying to catch up on the scavenger hunt and I've found most of the words...How many words are up so far now? And can anyone give me a hint for words 6 and 16?

Thanks FS

good morning everyone!! :wave
So, I'm trying to catch up on the scavenger hunt and I've found most of the words...How many words are up so far now? And can anyone give me a hint for words 6 and 16?

Thanks FS

six was in the mistress but is out of her rotation right now, it can be found with the force though. 16 isn't up yet.

16 is not out yet. Word 6 is in a photo gallery for a product. I hope it doesn't make you feel too blue that you don't have it.

P.S. Six also showed up by coincidence in an old Mistress Fortune - but that wasn't where people were supposed to get it from.

16 is not out yet. Word 6 is in a photo gallery for a product. I hope it doesn't make you feel too blue that you don't have it.

P.S. Six also showed up by coincidence in an old Mistress Fortune - but that wasn't where people were supposed to get it from.

six was in the mistress but is out of her rotation right now, it can be found with the force though. 16 isn't up yet.

Cool, thanks for the help... :1-1:

Re: Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th ? 31st

football and spooktacular sunday...life is good

Last nights storm knocked out my power. My town is out 100% and they are estimating a week before it'll be up again. The house is freezing. Im posting from my fiances phone and the power will die on it soon. This is the first Spook in years that Ill be missing the big day and Im still in this year's loser club. I. Know the Mistress does not allow sniveling but I believe these are qualifying circumstances. Save for a miracle, my spook is ruined (and my tropical snakes might die). Worst Halloween ever! Keep me in your Spook thoughts!

Last nights storm knocked out my power. My town is out 100% and they are estimating a week before it'll be up again. The house is freezing. Im posting from my fiances phone and the power will die on it soon. This is the first Spook in years that Ill be missing the big day and Im still in this year's loser club. I. Know the Mistress does not allow sniveling but I believe these are qualifying circumstances. Save for a miracle, my spook is ruined (and my tropical snakes might die). Worst Halloween ever! Keep me in your Spook thoughts!

Bummer bro. Keep warm, stay safe and save that phone battery in case there's an emergency. :(

What happened to the newb's post begging for a sticker? :lol

Back