Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats Swabie! Saw the code on my phone, but much too late. Vegas and Spooktacular don't mix, except that they are both fun. :)

I am soooooo tired. Sooo very tired. But strangely, I feel a song coming on. Maybe I will sing to people in chat. See you there if you want entertainment.

And if you get there and there's no singing...I fell asleep again, sitting up.

So now we know the Mistress doesn't sacrifice her Saturday before Halloween for us. Just wait and see if I give your chimney any action in December, chick. :pfft:

morning all, just stopping for a quick update, need to go get some pumpkins for my class to carve now and drop them at work.

I'll pop back in later.

You're a cool teacher, roguebaron. I tried to stay up all night, but I passed out at around 5:00 AM my time. It seems that nothing happened.

You're a cool teacher, roguebaron. I tried to stay up all night, but I passed out at around 5:00 AM my time. It seems that nothing happened.

Stayed up to 3 my time, but it was running to slow, and I have a lot to do today. Yesterday was my work/spook day. I have a lot less time now unfortunately.

ps. sorry about your cat.

Yeah, I really have to focus on studying now. I'm going to try to read and keep chat up next to me. I'll see how that goes.

Back