Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all!

Nothing special happened last night, but I did find the 17th word in the hunt. Anyone found #16?

I am soooooo tired. Sooo very tired. But strangely, I feel a song coming on. Maybe I will sing to people in chat. See you there if you want entertainment.

And if you get there and there's no singing...I fell asleep again, sitting up.
OH MAN! Did I miss Buffy singing???

thenammagazine, are you being serious or facetious? I can never remember when they actually end Spooktacular on Halloween...

Serious. They're respectful of the holiday and their customers' plans and usually wrap everything up by early/mid afternoon, PST. The only way it'd take longer would be if you're still looking for the last scavenger word.

Serious. They're respectful of the holiday and their customers' plans and usually wrap everything up by early/mid afternoon, PST. The only way it'd take longer would be if you're still looking for the last scavenger word.

Well, this year the Scavenger Hunt ends at 1:00 pacfic time on the 31st. Which means I won't be able to enter since I doubt I'll have the last word by the time I leave for work. :(

brought home my spook pumpkin form and scav. list and left them in the car. My wife just took it to go to work , guess I'm taking pics. late this year. :slap

Back