Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I usually save a bunch of $25 gift cards to hand out during Spook every year as some of you may remember (and have benefitted)... well I was going to do that tonight... :hi5: Had 10 of them to give out...well, 9 cause I was gonna use one on a DTK Mort for myself...

But... just checked them and they are all expired. :( :cuss:

:gah: CRAP!!!!! :gah:

:banghead:banghead: :crying:crying:

Glad I didn't enter the "Good Deed" contest with "I gave away a bunch of gift cards to fellow freaks!" earlier... cause now I can't, and I would've lied to the Mistress. Sorry guys. I'll try again next year. Anyone have a $25 card I could use on a Mort? :(

I have a $20 from SDCC if you can't find a $25 or higher. PM me if interested.

Ready for another Mort Sticker giveaway? First person to correctly answer the question below wins:

Mort, feeling a bit peckish and short on time, decided to go out for fast food. After devouring a surprisingly delicious drive thru window attendant he picked up the new T Shirt seen in the picture below. Which fast food joint did Mort dine at?

hjmort.jpg

Ready for another Mort Sticker giveaway? First person to correctly answer the question below wins:

Mort, feeling a bit peckish and short on time, decided to go out for fast food. After devouring a surprisingly delicious drive thru window attendant he picked up the new T Shirt seen in the picture below. Which fast food joint did Mort dine at?

hjmort.jpg

wendys!!!!

hjmort.jpg

Is it Wendy's?

I have a $20 from SDCC if you can't find a $25 or higher. PM me if interested.

I might have used one from SDCC... can't remember. I may take you up on that though. I'll let ya know. If someone else wants it before I figure out if I have or not, feel free to pass it on. Thanks. :)

You are all correct, but it looks like mrdbios got it first.

mrdbios, PM me with your shipping info. :)

turncoat.........:mad:

I prefer to look at it like an open relationship. As long as SSF gets taken care of and given all the quality time, the occasional dip outside isn't hurting anybody (especially when it's Friday the 13th trivia and Punisher stuff). :huh :lol

Though, I could be like Mike and ham it up on StatueForum for all the answers. :monkey1 :lol

Back