Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holiday Yoda is adorable! I just dont know if I can pull the trigger just yet on him.

What did he say after he booted me? I lost my chat screen and had to log in again so I couldn't see it.
That was YOU? LOL. I actually missed it. I picked a bad time to pee. I saw a GC was posted in the chat 1 minute earlier, and before I could do anything, someone said it was already gone. Completely missed it.

Holiday Yoda is adorable! I just dont know if I can pull the trigger just yet on him.
I ordered. It's a pre-order, so you can always change your mind if funds are low when he ships. I ordered the Shadow Trooper too, which is in-stock.

If anyone is in chat - can you tell Chris I still can't log on to the site and now I can't get back into chat. :(

That was YOU? LOL. I actually missed it. I picked a bad time to pee. I saw a GC was posted in the chat 1 minute earlier, and before I could do anything, someone said it was already gone. Completely missed it.

Yeah, it was me. I posted that it was in chat when I popped back in. Basically I just asked who wanted a spinning keychain, then proceeded to go through the motions of the contests in there...
First the rules...
please turn off colors...
first correct answer on my screen...

Then the boot hit. :rotfl

Back