Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two questions:

1) Am I supposed to be sending a good deed to Mistress?

2) Is there some Mistress contest in Fortunes that nobody can find/figure out?

Your pal,

Mayor of Confusiontown

The good deed is the fortunes contest. Chicky posted it here since we have not been able to find it in the fortunes.

At least that is what I gathered from everything. :lol

I can't think of a good enough deed to warrant redemption.

Me too. I don't think helping a lady get up after falling on the sidewalk or sending my spook kit coffee to somebody for free is nice enough for a prize. I guess I am just a mean SOB. :)

I will have you know Chicky that my collectibles happen to enjoy when I dance in front of them.

Mmhmm....

:exactly: :clap :rotfl

I mean I do things for others all the time, I'm a giver. But to think of one particular thing is tough. It's like when I go on a job interview and they make you come up with scenarios and what you did in those situations. I freeze up.

Hey everyone :wave
Well, made it back on in time to see chickys contest, got excited and sent my answer and then realized I left off all my contact info after the answer...doh...:monkey2

I mean I do things for others all the time, I'm a giver. But to think of one particular thing is tough. It's like when I go on a job interview and they make you come up with scenarios and what you did in those situations. I freeze up.

It's funny because I'm doing my Human Resources graduate diploma right now and I'm studying creating, administering, and analyzing situational /behaviour interview questions :lol

5 more reports to write for part one, then 25 for part 3, but i can't read straight any more, so enough of that for tonight. I've got a bit more time here to wear off my coffee before i colapse.

Back