Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all of you who have won some of the great prizes so far.

I wish I was able to keep up with Spooktacular and jump on all the contests and find all the words but my boss wouldn't like that so much. So instead I'll sit here at my desk and work on keeping insurance deductibles low for many of you.

I'm still going to try to find Scavenger Hunt words when I can so if anyone is looking for one in particular, let me know. I won't win that contest but I'm more than happy to help someone else. It's the least I can do. :)

Congrats:

NewBabyChick.jpg

I would be the happiest woman if I won a chick... ;)

True. :yess:

I bet even her discarded banana peels are limited editions!

They better be numbered or I'm out.

Count me in for an office contest. I call dibs on the red stapler.

Wow, I had to go slave away sanding drywall today and there is no way I have enough time to go through all of the pages I missed since last night, but apparently people won stuffs...and that makes me HAPPY...congrats all.
Now, I did see that SS didn't accept my reason for deserving a prize on FB, which was just to make me HAPPY, so I has a tiny sad because I felt that was better than crying for one, but if crying would help....just try and touch the beer I am using to wash the dust down this evening and watch the tears roll. :lol

That's the problem with rewarding subtlety.

Like that time you gave me a free Yoda's Hut. Remember what a disaster that turned out to be?
I would gladly experience that disaster. I know not of what disaster you speak, but Yoda's Hut is currently #1 on my wish list. If it becomes a GC item, I will buy it. But right now, I can't afford it at full price...

Just got the email that my patient zero pf waitlist has been cancelled, now I has a sad. I was hoping to add patient zero of some sort to my collection. Guess I'll need to look for another dead pf to take the spot i had reserved for him one day.
Same here :(

:hi5: lol thanks! I appreciate the gesture.

I gesture better than I win, but I'll do my best.

I would gladly experience that disaster. I know not of what disaster you speak, but Yoda's Hut is currently #1 on my wish list. If it becomes a GC item, I will buy it. But right now, I can't afford it at full price...

Yeah, it's still #1 on my wishlist too. :monkey2

Back