Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'm off to bed to cuddle with my wife. :) Sleep is for the weak, I'm weak when it comes to her. Love my baby.

See ya all in the morning! CHAINSAW!!!

Doing the same. About to kick it for the night. Good luck to all who are still crazy to be awake :D

the one on gravois? i live across the street!! :rotfl

already getting to know your small counties. nicely done :clap

Well, I've actually been here for a year-ish, but I still have trouble with remembering where I live, let alone where other junk is. :panic:

I'm kind of a weird hermit because I work from home, so the only people I know are my boyfriend & the family I have down here. I know Affton, though, because some of my boyfriend's friends are down that way.

Well, I've actually been here for a year-ish, but I still have trouble with remembering where I live, let alone where other junk is. :panic:

I'm kind of a weird hermit because I work from home, so the only people I know are my boyfriend & the family I have down here. I know Affton, though, because some of my boyfriend's friends are down that way.

I'm the same way as you! I've been here for around a year and know my area pretty decent, but anywhere outside my little area I will be completely lost :lol

yep, hermit here too lol usually working on some artsy project or another. or watching buffy :lol

Sweet! Entered. :) I never seem to win, so I am entering everything I can to hopefully better my odds. :lol No rock for me this year!

You and me both. Problem for me is I never actually try....:cuckoo:

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf this year!!! :lecture Looking forward to it. There's always so much fun in this thread.

Sweet! Entered. :) I never seem to win, so I am entering everything I can to hopefully better my odds. :lol No rock for me this year!

I know the feeling, one of these years I will see my name on a prize list for something cool! It's gotta happen eventually, just like winning the lottery right, buy enough tickets and wait for lightning to strike.

If you all could pick the prize of your choice (no more than $350) what would it be?

I would LOVE to get The Templar's Verdict PF. I love that piece. Saw it at SDCC and I was immediately smitten with it. :)

that would be hard, if it had to be in stock, I'd love the asajj/anakin dio, but the new death pf would be tempting just because I love the backstory so much.

Back