Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love the Reaper as well...though I have a feeling that will be well over $350. Hope I'm wrong though.

If you all could pick the prize of your choice (no more than $350) what would it be?

I would LOVE to get The Templar's Verdict PF. I love that piece. Saw it at SDCC and I was immediately smitten with it. :)

Wow, that immediately popped into my mind too! I'd also love either the Morgul Lord PF, Gollum PF, the Aragorn vs The King of the Dead, Lurtz PF, Duel of the Fates Dio, and the I Am Your Father dio!

Wow... there's a lot that I love. Bad in that it'll take me ages to save up for them seeing as I keep blowing my money on 1/6 figures, but great in that there's a high chance one of them will be available for Spooktacular!

If you all could pick the prize of your choice (no more than $350) what would it be?

I would LOVE to get The Templar's Verdict PF. I love that piece. Saw it at SDCC and I was immediately smitten with it. :)

If it was a new release product then the Grim Reaper PF, it looks AMAZING.

If an instock item then either the Indy/Mola Dio or the Chalice of Kali. I'd love the Fall of the Empire dio too.

I would be torn between the 1989 Joker and the New one.

Edit:
Oh, or the Venomsaurus. I've loved that thing since I saw independent out of box shots. The pictures on the site do not do it justice.

Last edited:
There was just a code for a Spiral v. Psylocke dio on twitter. It's gone now. Anybody here get it?

It was LOCK1052011 that you entered at checkout. But only one person could use it.

If you go to the Spooktacular page - they show their twitter tweets or whatever they are called...though it may be a bit late by the time they show up there. :dunno

WOW, it's like a product reveal or something. 20 pages in the past 5 hrs. :lol

Entered both contests and had to :lol at Sexy winning a prize for one of the top 10 words not blocked yet by the language filter. Congrats Sexy!

Back