Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've entered this contest....was shocked I know a quote. Here's hoping this will be my first Spook win!

You win for making the d word sound like an orange juice ad! TheNammagazine takes the prize for consistently creative ways to use DB

PM me your contact info , cell numbers and board names!

if using the d word wins prizes my students would clean up on game shows! they know how to curse and use words like d bag with the best of them lol:rotfl

This year BG is not doing so well. I am trying so hard and it's not working out. And with my cut off finger, it's just getting worse. :( BG has a sad.

At least I have great friends in chat for all day and all night to help.

ouch! hope you feel better

This year BG is not doing so well. I am trying so hard and it's not working out. And with my cut off finger, it's just getting worse. :( BG has a sad.

At least I have great friends in chat for all day and all night to help.

BG needs to win something!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm confused, is the PM thing a contest for everyone, or just for the dude who Chicky replied to?

Thanks for the contest, Chicky! Entered this one, too.

This is my first Spook, and I keep entering everything I can find, like an over-caffeinated monkey. Haven't won anything yet, but I hold out hope. This is fun. :panic:

I've been Googling pictures of rocks all day. Never hurts to plan ahead. :duff

rock on................:rock

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Thanks for the contest, Chicky! Entered this one, too.

This is my first Spook, and I keep entering everything I can find, like an over-caffeinated monkey. Haven't won anything yet, but I hold out hope. This is fun. :panic:

enjoy your first spook! it will go fast and in the end seem like a blur but it is amazing!

My finger didn't completely come off. It's just sliced into reallllly nicely. Right on the eve of spook. I thought it was just something gruesome to get me started. Turns out to be a lot bloodier and painful that I though.

Congrats to those who have gotten some prizes, Chicky is queen.

I am watching Trick or Treat for the first time while in chat. then I think I will have to watch Rocky Horror Picture show just to see what it's about. there are no midnight showings near me and one one live event so the dvd it is. Hope it isn't bad.

Back