Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With me it's going to be hard this year (vs. past Spooks) to go in chat now and then. While business is up, my travel schedule is brutal. I'm lucky that I have the spare time today.

Got another 'Hello my name is...' sticker to give away:
mortwho.jpg

First person to post "Go Mort Go" gets it.

Dragon*Con rules! :rock :rock

I'm all for meeting my fellow Freaks who will attend next year's Dragon*Con.

I think 2012 may be my last year at SDCC. Kinda feel I need a break...but then who knows. If I don't go to SDCC in 2013, I would be up for checking at DragonCon. I've heard it's so much fun.

Do you want me to start one again this year?
:lol............why not.
You're a winner in my eyes Barry. :rotfl

Morning Barry! :wave
aww............:1-1:

morning VAS.............:wave
I think 2012 may be my last year at SDCC. Kinda feel I need a break...but then who knows. If I don't go to SDCC in 2013, I would be up for checking at DragonCon. I've heard it's so much fun.

dragon con is so kickass & tons of fun. doo-eet.

Good Evening Freaks! I have to say the first riddle many of you peeps sucked at! Whew stinky! But i did have two winners who have been emailed! M. Bryant and M. McDonald won Indy vs Mola Ram diorama worth $299.99! Yee haw. They have to pay for shipping but come on i got robbed in that deal.Good news is if they do not arrange for shipment with my evil minions, the prizes come back into the pool!

Mawahahahahahah. So for movie trivia for the newbies that had NO CLUE what they were doing- it showed. You have to identify the quote by the character that said it, the actor that played it and the movie it was from. You have to give me all of your correct contact info as well as the requested subject line. Yes rules are tough to follow as adults but suck it up if you want free stuff. By the way I was witchy and disqualified those who did not include the asterisks in the subject line on Indy! Yes! '*MY* professional name' was a snappy retort to the main leading lady when she didn't address him as Dr. Jones!

Congrats to the winners! NEXT UP!

Time to play ‘Who said it’ Movie Trivia!
We’ll give you a quote and you name the character, actor’s name and relevant movie! Mistress’ rules- well rule! This means no sniveling!

Quote: I must be allowed to speak.
Character: ?
Actor: ?
Movie: ?

Remember two winners will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 11:59 pm PT on 10/25/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘I must be allowed…' and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment takes 2-3 weeks.

I have to admit I don't participate as much as I have in years past. It was more fun when the majority of the event took place here. But it's to be expected SSC would utilize things like facebook and twitter as their company grows. I just don't really care for either of those and will probably only participate here on the board.

Thats pretty much what I am sticking to this time even though I did win a prize on facebook last year. Just too much to keep up with and not enough time with the new job to spend on Spook.

Good Evening Freaks! I have to say the first riddle many of you peeps sucked at! Whew stinky! But i did have two winners who have been emailed! M. Bryant and M. McDonald won Indy vs Mola Ram diorama worth $299.99! Yee haw. They have to pay for shipping but come on i got robbed in that deal.Good news is if they do not arrange for shipment with my evil minions, the prizes come back into the pool!

Mawahahahahahah. So for movie trivia for the newbies that had NO CLUE what they were doing- it showed. You have to identify the quote by the character that said it, the actor that played it and the movie it was from. You have to give me all of your correct contact info as well as the requested subject line. Yes rules are tough to follow as adults but suck it up if you want free stuff. By the way I was witchy and disqualified those who did not include the asterisks in the subject line on Indy! Yes! '*MY* professional name' was a snappy retort to the main leading lady when she didn't address him as Dr. Jones!

Congrats to the winners! NEXT UP!

Time to play ‘Who said it’ Movie Trivia!
We’ll give you a quote and you name the character, actor’s name and relevant movie! Mistress’ rules- well rule! This means no sniveling!

Quote: I must be allowed to speak.
Character: ?
Actor: ?
Movie: ?

Remember two winners will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 11:59 pm PT on 10/25/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘I must be allowed…' and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment takes 2-3 weeks.

MArk won, that is awesome!

Also, entered!

Last edited:
I've missed all of spook so far. Last year was my first and was really looking forward to it this year but I've been at work constantly the past few days. Hoping to get a bit more involved towards the end.

BOO HOO TO YOU! PM me with your contact info and you may get someting. You have until 11:59 pm PT 11/25/2011!

ahh finally sitting down at the computer, snacks stock piled, mountain dew all ready. Its time for some Spoof fun!! whats going on with everybody?

back to work for me now, I should be typing report cards and getting my work done before my wife kills me for being here to much! I'll try and stop in later!

Back