1/6 Sideshow Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine. Cool little droid!

image.jpeg

Great set-up, cocoboloboy...always like those stands.

Yes indeed...this little droid rocks...

The black sheen and detailing is great...and it looks very appropriate next to the TIE fighter pilot...

Glad I held onto this order...Sideshow never disappoints with the droids!

Boy, I was about to cash-in some points on R2-Q5, but now that Lucasfilm is already marketing a new bad-guy droid in C2-B5 (and it's a simple repaint for SS), I might hold out for it down the road.

This guy has hit the $25 code bargain bin now if anyone is interested. With death star crew members coming I might have to pick this one up now.

I love the look of this guy but he looks a little small in pics, probably too small for my liking (I know both the TIE pilot and the HT Vader are a bit oversized though.) :gah:

I fudge my SSC R2 with some small bits of plexi under the feet to raise him up 1/8"-1/4" and it fixes it, but not sure I want to deal with that with another droid. Maybe if I can get a steal of a deal I'll grab him.

I still have this on pre-order and holding it to get it together with the AT-AT Driver and R5-J2. Till then I'm holding on my Hasbro custom

Long ago I used to have 2 customized Hasbro astromechs, which I sold for nice $ last year - the SSC versions are the perfect replacements and much more accurate.:

Display Sideshow Vader Emperor 01.jpg

So both custom astromech droids and SSC Vader are sold from this pic above

Double rewards plus Free Shipping and code eligible - I broke down and bought it. Too sweet of a deal to pass up. Will most likely have it by Monday.

Double rewards plus Free Shipping and code eligible - I broke down and bought it. Too sweet of a deal to pass up. Will most likely have it by Monday.

Broke down as well. :lol

Did you use the $25 code? I meant to browse around to see if any $30 codes still exist but haven't heard anything on those in a while.

Back