1/6 Sideshow Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This lil' droid looks great, cannot wait to have it and R5 :)

do we know how the scale of the HT Artoo is shaping up in regards to the SSC? I'm definitely in for all the astromechs, just wondering if I decide to switch to the HT Artoo for the metal dome, will the rest of the droids wont be of the same size/scale. I might have to stick with the SSC simply for that reason then :/

R2-Q5 is in the house! Just took a cursory glance before throwing him on the shelf, but everything seemed good. Gloss black looks really great.

DSC_0681.jpg
DSC_0682.jpg

dats a bingo!

yo tonny tonz, you using 4 red grate stands for your Detolf floor? Is that right? Looks baller.

Received mine today. But I dont see any instruction on how to access the battery. Is it the same as the R2?

Oops. Nevermind, found the small instruction at the bottom of the box.

Is there an R5-D4 thread anywhere or am I just blind?

Does anyone have the both of them? They're perty cute.

Do people really hate these guys? They aren't "useless" really. Characters like Greedo and Boba Fett are just as useless if you ask me. They're interesting because they look cool. At least to me. Thanks for the link btw! I don't know why I couldn't find that.

Is there an R5-D4 thread anywhere or am I just blind?

Does anyone have the both of them? They're perty cute.

I have all of the Sideshow astromechs so far. R2-D2, R2 Prototype, R5-D4, and R2-Q5. My fiancee and I both love droids.

I love the R5-D4 which I think is my favorite of the lot.

Overall they're great figures, except for some minor quality issues. I have some uneven paint on my Q5 which I buffed down with compound. And the hatches never want to stay closed. The sculpts are good and the lights are great.

Very excited for R5-J2. Hope they do an R3 and R4.

I have all of the Sideshow astromechs so far. R2-D2, R2 Prototype, R5-D4, and R2-Q5. My fiancee and I both love droids.

I love the R5-D4 which I think is my favorite of the lot.

Overall they're great figures, except for some minor quality issues. I have some uneven paint on my Q5 which I buffed down with compound. And the hatches never want to stay closed. The sculpts are good and the lights are great.

Very excited for R5-J2. Hope they do an R3 and R4.

Have you posted a side-by-side of all of them so far?

Back