1/6 Sideshow Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
droid looks amazing. glad I Pre ordered!

Aliaz - one of your stormies is holding a comm link, is that from the Luke figure? Where did you get it!

droid looks amazing. glad I Pre ordered!

Aliaz - one of your stormies is holding a comm link, is that from the Luke figure? Where did you get it!

Yeah that is the Luke in Disguise Trooper. Bought him a bit cheaper without the head sculpt.

Very cool.

I'm happy I bought into these astromechs. I just hope HT artoo doesn't spoil how happy I am with the current astromechs. Obviously the HT is gonna come in at a different size, likely more accurate, and ruin the party lol.

Okay and....no pics? Didn't anyone get him yet?

Mine was paid 3 days ago. Only now I remembered theres no shipping notice....yet.

My order is stuck at "item shipping soon "...has been for days. May call them tomorrow and see what is up. ...

Tried to call yesterday...Three times thrown on hold for 15+ minutes with no one coming on the line. Tried the chat (during regular business hours ) and it wouldn't work. Emailed them as well yesterday and...nothing. I'm usually one of their biggest cheerleaders in here, but this is discouraging, especially since the card was charged last week.
Almost hoping it's some technical glitch. ..don't want to think this is the way CS is there now...

Tried to call yesterday...Three times thrown on hold for 15+ minutes with no one coming on the line. Tried the chat (during regular business hours ) and it wouldn't work. Emailed them as well yesterday and...nothing. I'm usually one of their biggest cheerleaders in here, but this is discouraging, especially since the card was charged last week.
Almost hoping it's some technical glitch. ..don't want to think this is the way CS is there now...

I had the exact same thing happen maybe a month ago - took a long time to get a hold of someone (phone went to message over and over for a couple of days, chat wouldn't work, e-mails unanswered.) Days later (3-4) finally got an e-mail back. Really made me wonder what's going on over there. It's something that never used to happen.

Got my shipping notice finally. That was weird. And weird about CS calls. I'm think they got infiltrated by Skynet, that explains all the shipping and CS glitches. ;)

Sounds like they outsourced efx's nonexistent customer service. I order 2 items before sdcc that their webite said were for pickup at sdcc but if you could not make it they would contact and ship them out to us. One item was a normal item that you can buy now and another was a sdcc exclusive but their website said it would ship out to me if it was not picked up at sdcc. Well after sdcc I emailed their cs and got no response but did get shipping notice on my fed ex delivery manager. I was thinking great they shipped my items, well once I received the package, it only had one of the items in it. I sent another cs email and no response and even found a phone number for them online but they never answer and always goes to voice mail so I left a message and still no response.

FINALLY! It shipped. Of course, I'll be out of town when it shows up so...another week of waiting. Oh well.
Hopefully some new shot's show up in here of it.

Never did hear back from SSC CS. That's really going to be too bad if the CS has gone to pot at SSC. It was always one of the big selling points for collectors in the past.

FINALLY! It shipped. Of course, I'll be out of town when it shows up so...another week of waiting. Oh well.
Hopefully some new shot's show up in here of it.

Never did hear back from SSC CS. That's really going to be too bad if the CS has gone to pot at SSC. It was always one of the big selling points for collectors in the past.

Got mine in today. Have not had chance to open it yet. will try to tonight and take pics.

Okay overall I have to say it's a really nice looking droid. It feels heavier then R2....maybe all the coats of glossy black? All the lights are bright and overall he works just like R2 except all the accessories in the head. Those aren't there. Overall a nice repaint. I doubt HT will do this one. Don't wait if you want it.

13882317_10157319175330188_7237914111265660289_n.jpg

13934722_10157319175410188_7361420551561919686_n.jpg

13906977_10157319175525188_4473985106376740297_n.jpg

13932744_10157319175905188_3073920345624491811_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back