1/6 Sideshow Collectibles R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's something I'd jump on (RA-7), though I'd imagine SSC would make compromises on the belly wiring and chrome finish.

Yep, love him... black OR silver...

SWDeathStarDroidVader1.jpg

This is where things get tricky - will people pay $150 for a (I assume) no-lights background droid? Or will it be a little cheaper? The same will go for a TC-14 version of SSC 3PO. SSC wants to get a bit more play out of their droid molds like they did with the clones, but prices have gone North since those days.

This is an easy win for me.

I'm currently building a Life sized R2 Q5..

I wish SSC would get Borderlands license and make a clap trap. All the droids do look great, would love to see what they could do with claptrap.

The color scheme is awesome but I'd only consider this if it's substantially cheaper than R2. If he's a bare bones droid and is launched at R2's price, I'd pass just for the insult alone.

He would kick R2's ass though just because he wears black and he's bad

Looks cool, but to be honest R2 and R5 are the only astromechs I've ever had much interest in.

Although I would definitely love to have a 1/6 prototype R2 someday, or even Chopper from Rebels.

Back