Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Added both your statues :duff

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Boromir EX #402 arrived on the fourteenth!

Nice BB! Congrats. How was he? All in good condition? Post some pics! :)

he's in great condition, no breaks. a slight wobble in one of the left straps, it has obviously been under pressure but it didn't break. the plastic spike isn't fitting properly in the flag and the sword is on a slight lean but that's about all. MasterSide on S&F posted such great photos i've only decided to post 3 of mine :wink1:

Boromirhorn.jpg

Boromirface.jpg

Boromir.jpg

List updated :duff
x :wave

thankyou Adoptedscot! :wave

he's in great condition, no breaks. a slight wobble in one of the left straps, it has obviously been under pressure but it didn't break. the plastic spike isn't fitting properly in the flag and the sword is on a slight lean but that's about all. MasterSide on S&F posted such great photos i've only decided to post 3 of mine :wink1:

Boromirhorn.jpg

Boromirface.jpg

Boromir.jpg

thankyou Adoptedscot! :wave

Thanks BB! Your Boromir headsculpt is one the best I've ever seen posted here :clap. No lazy eye and looks like the paint app was well done! How is it looking together with the rest of your collection?

Thanks BB! Your Boromir headsculpt is one the best I've ever seen posted here :clap. No lazy eye and looks like the paint app was well done! How is it looking together with the rest of your collection?

he's the only maquette i own so he looks a bit different but it's a must buy if you love Boromir :rock

As usual very late to the party...but Boromir Maquette/Statue Exclusive #249 is in the house...and looking fantastic. :rock

Same damage as everyone else...but easy fix. :wink1:

What an impressive piece this is in person. :rock

I'm one happy bunny :blissy :blissy :blissy

:duff
Bill

Got ya added bill.

No problem :duff

Hi please add Morgul Lord premium format regular edition 9\1000

:hi5:

Got ya added

Back