Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

please add me for the Gandalf Vs. Saruman - The Treachery of Saruman Diorama
it's on it's way, will update what number it is when it arrives early next week :wave

edit: i got 666/750

SvsGnumber.jpg

^ in LOTR, that's like getting the number of :ogat Sauron :lol

got throne?

SvGthrone.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Updated :duff

please add me for the Gandalf Vs. Saruman - The Treachery of Saruman Diorama
it's on it's way, will update what number it is when it arrives early next week :wave

edit: i got 666/750
Very cool number to get BB :rock
x :wave

Updated :duff

Very cool number to get BB :rock

alot of my fellow MetallicA fans think so, esp. the one who loves Iron Maiden.
but i'm a Christian so when i saw this number on the box i was half :slap half :rotfl

thank you for updating :duff
i have a Treebeard bust incoming, number 476 but it's still on it's way so maybe i'm getting ahead of myself.

Hi everybody, :wave

I'm new to this forum (been looking since March, just not posting) and I'm new at collecting Sideshow pieces. I've been a LOTR fan since the movies came out and collected some of the UC swords. I'm a little late to the game when It comes to collecting this awesome maquette line! This is what I have so far.

All regular versions:

132/750 Gandalf
571/750 Legolas
174/1000 Gimli
75/1000 Arwen

Hope to get Aragorn but he is still on backorder! :slap

Welcome to the board and glad to have ya. Your numbers have been added. :duff

alot of my fellow MetallicA fans think so, esp. the one who loves Iron Maiden.
but i'm a Christian so when i saw this number on the box i was half :slap half :rotfl

thank you for updating :duff
i have a Treebeard bust incoming, number 476 but it's still on it's way so maybe i'm getting ahead of myself.
:lol, I can iagine that. I had the 'Crack of Doom' Diorama 666, that was quite cool considering it was the final battle, so to speak.
Again, congrats and great news on the TB Bust. I've added that to the other registry.
x :duff

Hi everybody, :wave

I'm new to this forum (been looking since March, just not posting) and I'm new at collecting Sideshow pieces. I've been a LOTR fan since the movies came out and collected some of the UC swords. I'm a little late to the game when It comes to collecting this awesome maquette line! This is what I have so far.
Thanks for adding your numbers TrendyIce and Welcome :wave

Welcome to the board and glad to have ya. Your numbers have been added. :duff

Thanks Josh
x :peace

No problem :duff

:lol, I can iagine that. I had the 'Crack of Doom' Diorama 666, that was quite cool considering it was the final battle, so to speak.
Again, congrats and great news on the TB Bust. I've added that to the other registry.

that's the Frodo fighting with Gollum over the ring right?

thanx for updating both threads, i'm stoked to have Treebeard :hi5:

that's the Frodo fighting with Gollum over the ring right?

thanx for updating both threads, i'm stoked to have Treebeard :hi5:

Yep, that's the one :duff

My pleasure buddy, you are getting some ace pieces :rock

Aragorn Exclusive #345!

Updated :rock

Hi!

De-lurking to mention mine!

Gandalf Regular 370/750

Added ya to the list.

Hi please add Gimli Maquette Regular edition 97/1000:wave

List updated :)

Back