Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

today i bought a Frodo PF on ebay, don't know the number. i'm getting ahead of myself but just wanted to share :wave
sadly the aussie dollar has fallen a bit :(

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

today i bought a Frodo PF on ebay, don't know the number. i'm getting ahead of myself but just wanted to share :wave
sadly the aussie dollar has fallen a bit :(
Sweet, I love that little fella.

Congrats on getting him BB :rock
x :wave

Sweet, I love that little fella.

Congrats on getting him BB :rock

thanx Adoptedscot, he hasn't been posted yet. seller has given me positive feedback but hasn't replied to me.

edit: just saw on USPS that Frodo is now in Oz, i'll have him soon :yess:

Last edited:

Frodo arrived today :) he is #617

FrodoPF.jpg

FrodoPFscabbard.jpg

i'm a bit bummed because his scabbard has come away from his belt.
i don't think the seller knew this, i think it might of happened whilst travelling to me.
if anyone has any ideas how to fix it please let me know :)

A drop of super glue/crazy glue should to the trick just fine BB...an easy fix, don't worry. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

A drop of super glue/crazy glue should to the trick just fine BB...an easy fix, don't worry. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

thanx Bill, a Flamer suggested crazy glue, i just don't want to muck up the fix up :slap

Frodo arrived today :) he is #617

FrodoPF.jpg

FrodoPFscabbard.jpg

i'm a bit bummed because his scabbard has come away from his belt.
i don't think the seller knew this, i think it might of happened whilst travelling to me.
if anyone has any ideas how to fix it please let me know :)

Congrats BB :rock
Hopefully what Bill suggested will help fix the scabbard problem for you, he does look good regardless :clap

Oh and I've added your latest prize to the list :duff

I got the regular version of the boromir maquette. #55

thread updated :rock

Boromir Ex 404/500 is mine.

number 273 of 500 has landed, and to my surprise, safely and intact.

Boromir EX 478/500

Boromir EX 257

Thread updated :)

Mr. Boromir EX # 295 has arrived in his new home.:hi5:

Boromir Ex 223/500!

And Arwen Ex 192/500 while I'm remembering

Back