Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Limited Edition Register

97221 - ' Shades of Mordor " - Ringgeist Diorama - Exclusive - ES 022/400

unfortunately sold

My Sideshow LOTR Collection:

92061 - Aragorn as Strider the Ranger Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1750

92081 - Legolas Greenleaf Sideshow Exclusive ES - 1750

92091 - Boromir: Son of Denethor Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1750

92111 - Faramir: Son of Denethor Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1250

92121 - Frodo Baggins Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1500

92131 - Samwise Gamgee Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1500

92211 - Gandalf the Grey Sideshow Exclusive - ES 1250

:gandalf

Hey, I have:

Premium Formats:

Lurtz Regular 1188/1250
Aragorn Regular 197/1000
Gandalf the White Regular 252/1000
Legolas Greenleaf Regular 290/750

Dioramas:

Duel of Light and Fire Gandalf vs Balrog 804/1000

Thanks

9715 Battle Above the Black Gate' - Fell Beast VS Eagle
All added, thanks gtb, if you could please tell me your # for the above piece, I will add that too.
Thanks
x :peace

97221 - ' Shades of Mordor " - Ringgeist Diorama - Exclusive - ES 022/400

unfortunately sold
Removed, sorry you had to sell it :(
x :wave

Hey, I have:

Premium Formats:

Lurtz Regular 1188/1250
Aragorn Regular 197/1000
Gandalf the White Regular 252/1000
Legolas Greenleaf Regular 290/750

Dioramas:

Duel of Light and Fire Gandalf vs Balrog 804/1000

Thanks
MAS Bartlett, welcome to the Forum, all added :duff

All updated :hi5:

Last edited:

I have only have twelve inch figures in my collection. Are they individually numbered?

Sorry, my bad, I got the numbers mixed up :slap
I'll update now :duff
x

Gandalf the Gray PF EX 028/650

Last edited:

Hi, please add Gandalf the Grey Exclusive PF # 48 / 650.

I am proud to say that I have every single piece that Sideshow/Weta ever came out with exception of the Bronze Gandalf...I have that and then some

Last edited:

sorry

all my lord of the rings are sold

hello to every lord of the rings and sideshow funs.guys i have a big question-problem.i am in contact with sideshows customer service but i want your opinion as well.i bought a morgul lord legendary scale bust complete with the package and everything from a private owner.later on i saw that instead of 800 worldwide it said 600 both on the piece and the box as well.could this be a fake item?!!!would anyone go in all this trouble to make such a sucessful copy cause the piece itself its magnificent.the sideshow customer service so far told me that it is most likely numbered incorectly and that it is a unique item!!!i sent them some fotos and waiting a reply.what do you think?thanks again for reading

hello to every lord of the rings and sideshow funs.guys i have a big question-problem.i am in contact with sideshows customer service but i want your opinion as well.i bought a morgul lord legendary scale bust complete with the package and everything from a private owner.later on i saw that instead of 800 worldwide it said 600 both on the piece and the box as well.could this be a fake item?!!!would anyone go in all this trouble to make such a sucessful copy cause the piece itself its magnificent.the sideshow customer service so far told me that it is most likely numbered incorectly and that it is a unique item!!!i sent them some fotos and waiting a reply.what do you think?thanks again for reading

No way is it a fake this early in the game...No way

I am proud to say that I have every single piece that Sideshow/Weta ever came out with exception of the Bronze Gandalf...I have that and then some
Sweet, you must have a great collection :rock
x

sorry

all my lord of the rings are sold
Sorry to hear that, I'll update the lists :duff
x

I doubt it to be honest. If I remember correctly there was an Edition Size change for the ML LSB, I think.
I highly doubt you have a fake one.

Welcome to the Forum :wave

All info updated :duff

Adoptedscot,
My Premium Format Edition numbers are:

Aragorn Exclusive #258
Gandalf the White Exclusive #236
Legolas Exclusive #52
Berserker Exclusive #266
Gandalf the Grey Exclusive #87

Galadriel #376
Frodo #745
Moria Orc #165

Thanks for the updates peeps, all added to the list :duff

I updated the information with the latest products too, the Gollum PF and Black Orc of Mordor PF.
x :)

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

May I say a huge thanks The Josh for starting a thread about the new Aragorn Maquette's and creating a registry, that was here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91198

After discussing with him, I have taken all that information, shuffled this registry around a little and have added ALL the new Maquette pieces to the 2nd post of this thread.

I have transferred all the details from that thread into one so there is no need for you peeps to post your Aragorn numbers again.
This larger thread allows you to post a list of ALL your other Maquettes too, in this one thread.

As more Maquettes are announced I will add them to the registry too, so please feel free to add the numbers of all your new pieces to this registry and I will keep it up to date.

The Maquettes and PF's seem to be the dominating items from SSC so their listings are at the first and second Registry's of this thread.

This way ALL the LOTR Maquettes are now in one place in with all the rest of the SSC LOTR items.

Thanks again to Josh for starting the initial Aragorn registry :duff.

So please post all your items, if you want to :hi5:.

Shell

Last edited:
Back