Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

I love the smell of poly in the mornings. :)

Hi Shell :wave, one more to add to the list please.

Gollum PF (US version) #316 is in the house.:yess:

Thanks!

:duff
Bill

MasterSide - Gandalf the Grey Exclusive Edition number 11/400.

Thank you!
Congrats on the new purchases fellas :clap I have added them to the registry. Thank you :rock

Keep these numbers coming and I will keep this thread up to date. I just added the new Boromir Maq to the Registry for when that is eventually released :duff
x :wave

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Slynger passed his exclusive Aragorn maquette # 481 on to me.

i also got the exclusive Gandalf maquette # 353.

You can add me to the Gandalf Ex list #341

Thanks peeps, registry updated :duff
x :wave

Aragorn Ex #286 is back in the collection

Thread updated. Keep posting your stuff I can get in and edit the thread.

SS Gollum PF International version #165 is in the house!!!!!! :yess:

Just arrived this morning.

Now I can display both Gollum and Smeagol of their Domestic and International rock bases. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

My very first! Gandalf the Grey Exclusive maquette #378/400

SS Gollum PF (International version) 688 / 1000

Tks

:wave

Lurtz PF Reg #56
Morgul Lord PF Reg Lucky #13
Gollum PF #377

Got the Legolas Maquette Exclusive #189

If AdoptedScot is not around these parts anymore, are we still keeping up with the registry? Just wondering.

Legolas maquette Ex #259 has landed safely!!

Got the Legolas Maquette Exclusive #189

If AdoptedScot is not around these parts anymore, are we still keeping up with the registry? Just wondering.

Yes, because I can update it. As I'm doing right now.

Put me down for all of the SS 12 inch Exclusives.
I may try to go through my stuff this weekend and report the numbers here.

I will do that.

Yeah, go ahead. I will try to get to it asap.

Thanks Josh. :)

Back