Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished watching the Wonder Woman animated movie and I'm thinking that an awesome EX for the PF release would be an Artemis head swap with bows and arrows. Keeping the original Diana body and simply adding the head would definitely make me buy two statues :yess:

Artemis01.jpg

Artemis02.jpg

Artemis03.jpg

Artemis04.jpg

you dare soil this thread with rob liefeld pics?

Actually, it's early Mike Deodato, who probably was the inspiration Leifeld used for his bootleg style craptacularness, lol.

Artemis definitely has that early Image comics look, being based off of Wildcats Zealot character design, but still, EX swappable head please!

From the pin-up thread
Wonder_Woman__The_Contest_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

Last edited:
i guess when you grow up on an island with only women you tend to not care about how long your hair gets. Artemis has "one of five wives" hair length.

Crossing my fingers that SS does a Swamp Thing P.F. or Comiquette.

I imagine it would have to be a Com. Much like Man-Thing. I can't think of a mixed media element for Swamp Thing.

that's what I was thinking, but they could get away with adding something to the base or something else. Similar to the Iron Man P.F.

that's what I was thinking, but they could get away with adding something to the base or something else. Similar to the Iron Man P.F.

I get what you are saying, I just can't think of anything that could be added to make him a PF. Even the Iron Man statue that I think you are talking about was listed as a Com. I know he's holding a flag in that piece but SSC still classified that IM statue as a Com. A Com would just make the most sense for this piece. If you are a fan of the character, the most important thing is that Swamp Thing turns out good. If it is a Com, I hope he's 1/4 scale. If it's a Com, scale is the only real concern for the piece. It could be 1/5 or 1/4 scale.

I want a PF of the Metal Man Gold and I want it SOLID GOLD!

The Eaglemoss people are already set to do a PF version of Lead. :D

Back