Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Sideshow would start announcing/releasing more things already... :pray:

Hopefully we'll get lots of products this year.

unless DC gums up the works with approvals

this looks like the case. Sideshow is fast with Marvel products, so it doesn't make sense for them to be so slow with DC products unless DC Entertainment is holding up the approvals..

Maybe DCD is trying to finish out whats in production, before allowing Sideshow to go forward?

I mean, really, who will want the DCD Wonderwoman or Batman once they see what Sideshow is putting out?

Maybe DCD is trying to finish out whats in production, before allowing Sideshow to go forward?

I mean, really, who will want the DCD Wonderwoman or Batman once they see what Sideshow is putting out?

no way that I will buy that new DCD Batman 1/4 PF! Whether Sideshow is making a Batman PF or not. I hope to see lots of DC PFs from Sideshow this year. I want Darkseid, Doomsday, Black Adam and more from Sideshow.

Other than the main members of the Justice League (and I mean the real Justice League, not one that includes teen Cyborg) I kinda doubt Sideshow will do many, if any, of my other favorite DC characters. They're all on the fringe: Dr. Fate, Deadman, The Spectre, Dr. Mid-Nite, Mr. Miracle, The Question, etc. Really, what are the chances we'll see any of these guys? Probably stuck with DCD and Mattel for those. :(

They're in the JSA (except for Deadman, Mr. Miracle & The Question), Sideshow would most likely get around on making JSA PF line up just not immediately.

Just give me my Green Lantern characters & Batman villains & I'm golden.

Yeah, but you know that when/if Sideshow does JSA characters they'll do Golden Age Sandman, Alan Scott GL and Flash first. Who knows if they'd ever get around to Dr. Fate, much less Dr. Mid-Nite or Hourman. Maybe Spectre.

Yeah, but you know that when/if Sideshow does JSA characters they'll do Golden Age Sandman, Alan Scott GL and Flash first. Who knows if they'd ever get around to Dr. Fate, much less Dr. Mid-Nite or Hourman. Maybe Spectre.

Spectre & Dr. Fate are sure bets in my opinion. Wildcat would sure be in that line up as well.

Here's my original art of Wonder Woman by Mariah Benes. :D :yess:

003.jpg

It's a pretty pic, but her right eye is WAAAY over to the right. It is practically above the side of her jaw. Normally the eyes are one eye apart, but turned to a 3/4 view like that, it is considerably less than one eye apart. She looks deformed. If she was looking straight at you, her right eye would be at least a half inch to 3/4 inch off to the right. Hard to believe a professional artist could make that mistake.

Last edited:
It's a pretty pic, but her right eye is WAAAY over to the right. It is practically above the side of her jaw. Normally the eyes are one eye apart, but turned to a 3/4 view like that, it is considerably less than one eye apart. She looks deformed. If she was looking straight at you, her right eye would be at least a half inch to 3/4 inch off to the right. Hard to believe a professional artist could make that mistake.

You can just never turn it off can you?

That was an unnecessary and douchey pissing into someone's Cheerios right there.

That was an unnecessary and douchey pissing into someone's Cheerios right there.

I was merely stating the facts. I said it was a pretty picture, but that it had a flaw. I was fair. On the other hand, if I had only spoken about the flaw, then that would have been negative. It is a nice original art from a well known artist, however, I think it is interesting that they can make such huge mistakes. Is her eye NOT going to be too far to the right if I don't mention it? Is it your contention that no one would have noticed this had I not brought it up? Really?

well, apparently, no one HAD noticed it, until you mentioned it.

thank you for pointing out that a picture of wonder woman was not real nor factual. It makes all the difference.

well, apparently, no one HAD noticed it, until you mentioned it.

thank you for pointing out that a picture of wonder woman was not real nor factual. It makes all the difference.

Considering the simplicity of the rendering, it could easily be fixed with Photoshop. Just take a nice pic, and move her eye and her eyebrow closer to her nose, and it will be fixed. Then you can have two versions. One total original, and one that is modified to be more correct. You SHOULD have noticed. Everyone should have noticed, ESPECIALLY the artist. Although I suppose this is abstract art. I realized that the eye was off in 3 seconds.

Come on SSC! It has been a while since you announced something from DC line. It is time for you to show us something new. :gah:

I really am getting rather impatient on hearing of a Superman PF release. I wonder if it will even be this year. And then I will need a Supergirl to go with him.

Back