Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey James. Kenny will be doing my Neighbourhood Watch Batman as well as the SS Bronze Spider-man. The Bronze Wolverine was the brainchild of my buddy who is a huge fan of Kenny's work. Can't go wrong with him - he does exquisite, amazing paint jobs!

I'd love to see how the bronze Spidey comes out.

Actually Auggy (a friend of mine) ie Kenny customer got the idea from me. Started mine way back in July, slow progress as I was quite busy with work but almost done. Here are some WIP pics. If anyone is interested I can share on how to go bout it.

Hey James. Kenny will be doing my Neighbourhood Watch Batman as well as the SS Bronze Spider-man. The Bronze Wolverine was the brainchild of my buddy who is a huge fan of Kenny's work. Can't go wrong with him - he does exquisite, amazing paint jobs!

Welcome to the show buddy :duff glad to see you finally joined

He reached out to me. Going to start with wolverine and go onto spidey from there

Man, it's too bad these were released as faux bronze. Seeing these painted just drives home how awesome they could have been. Would easily have ordered Wolverine and Spider-Man.

That's actually a REALLY good price for that Bowen. Those things go for a good amount of money. Also, I thought the first 50 came with a mini bust of their alter-ego? In this case, Bruce? No?

Either way, somebody buy it for me. :lol

I'm still eager to see the Spider-Man Faux Bronze, but yeah, something is missing from these pieces. Can't put my finger on it though.

That's actually a REALLY good price for that Bowen. Those things go for a good amount of money. Also, I thought the first 50 came with a mini bust of their alter-ego? In this case, Bruce? No?

Either way, somebody buy it for me. :lol

yea it should come with a bruce bust. I am not sure if the little bruce bust is an EX or not but I've seen a white mold of bruce bust in my LCS. and I believe the owner of my LCS wanted to charge his, burce bust and hulk, for 25k, like 4 yrs ago.

I am not into bowen but this classic is awesome if I can afford it; in this case not, lol.

yea it should come with a bruce bust. I am not sure if the little bruce bust is an EX or not but I've seen a white mold of bruce bust in my LCS. and I believe the owner of my LCS wanted to charge his, burce bust and hulk, for 25k, like 4 yrs ago.

I am not into bowen but this classic is awesome if I can afford it; in this case not, lol.

I really liked the Spider-Man one. These are top notch.

Two things that suck about that one. It's a higher number, so no Parker bust and the guy doesn't have the COA (just like he doesn't with the Hulk.) That's a dealbreaker for me.

Two things that suck about that one. It's a higher number, so no Parker bust and the guy doesn't have the COA (just like he doesn't with the Hulk.) That's a dealbreaker for me.

Do Bowen pieces normally come with a coa, or just these bronze ones? I only have one bowen piece (ant man deluxe), and I'm pretty sure there is no coa.

Do Bowen pieces normally come with a coa, or just these bronze ones? I only have one bowen piece (ant man deluxe), and I'm pretty sure there is no coa.

Yeah, I was just referencing the old, old Bowen Bronze ones (not the Faux Bronze either.) They came with COAs. I don't know of any other Bowen pieces that come with COAs, with maybe a few exceptions.

Back