Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
A new line of statues entitled Sideshow Classics? What is it?

Wolverine is the first in the line, but the link in the 9/20 Newsletter doesn't work!

You beat me to create thread lol it's really annoying it doesn't work fingers crosse brown wolverine

A re-issue of long "sold-out" statue?

Maybe the old Wolverine PF but with the brown costume?

:wave

No worries, I've been beaten to the punch before.

But your thread may be valid as well, as your thread focuses on Wolverine.

This thread concerns the new line overall, but so many questions abound? If Wolverine is the first statue in this line, is it strictly for Marvel characters? Or is this line a way to feature classic designs for ANY character, regardless of license? Too bad the link isn't working!

Depending on the answer, this thread could be moved to another section.

Price will make it a factor for me. I'll probably get Wolverine. Not sure on the rest. They are great sculpts, sad they were used for bronze statues.

Looks like something Bowen has done to death. I do love that pose AND OUTFIT (brown Wolvie), but do we get that in a regular 1/4 scale statue format? No. :(

Yep. I know you and I discussed this way back when the Wolverine PF was announced, I was hoping for an original brown costume Wolverine as well.

Back