Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, this line is 1/4 scale? I thought it was 1/5 so I passed on it.

Thx for the pics btw, like your Wolverine collection. :wink1:

This line in the beginning I was like ehh you know since just Bronze, No paint etc and when I saw the Spider-Man Classic Bronze Statue go up for Pre-order it looked so amazing in my eyes as a huge Spidey fan! I was debating to order but didn't in the end since I wished it was painted instead. After seeing the Wolverine Bronze Pics. I think this line is going to be amazing. Low Edition size and even though just Bronze. Amazing details picked up on the sculpts itself and great size also! Will be ordering Spider-Man soon since I'm a huge Spidey fan. :yess:

I really like the look of that bronze Wolverine but I can't help but look at it & wish it was a brown PF instead.

My crappy pics . . But I love the statue . . . looks better in person . . . Can't wait for the rest of the line . . . :)

ebay007mi.jpg

ebay008n.jpg

statue002.jpg

Got my Iron Man in . . . and I love him . . .

oc5u.jpg

0ssz.jpg

u4ef.jpg

I really like this line . . . a great size . . low ES . . and brand new sculpts . . .

Man I hope they keep making these . . . Can't wait for Spidey . . . :)

Got my Iron Man in . . . and I love him . . .

oc5u.jpg

0ssz.jpg

u4ef.jpg

I really like this line . . . a great size . . low ES . . and brand new sculpts . . .

Man I hope they keep making these . . . Can't wait for Spidey . . . :)
Iron Man looks fantastic congrats!!! This line is pretty cool. Surprise I haven't picked up any yet. Will have to eventually.

Back