Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill let you guys guess who will be going in the middle....

9376632665_b33cd55b7e_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Hmm, I'm guessing the Batman PF? ;)

Seriously though the look great. I wasn't sure at all about this line at 1st but there grown & grown on me. They look class

These actually look pretty good, like fine art/antiques on display...If only space wasn't an issue I wouldn't mind owning a few of these...

Hmm, I'm guessing the Batman PF? ;)

Seriously though the look great. I wasn't sure at all about this line at 1st but there grown & grown on me. They look class

Definitely reserved for Batman! Great guess! :hi5: haha

I felt the same way initially. I didn't own a SS wolverine at the time he came up for pre-order. But once wolverine showed up I immediately ordered the other two. They are almost as heavy as they look. Nothing like the faux bronze from Bowen and with the character selection and limited print, I don't think you'll ever lose your money.

I love their sculpts. They are amazing! But I am not a fan of cold cast bronze. So it was an easy pass for me. Congratulations though, to those who own them. :1-1:

Will this line continue beyond Wolvie, IM, and Spidey? I can't imagine they wouldn't make Hulk, Thor, and Cap as well. Unless they aren't selling.

Will this line continue beyond Wolvie, IM, and Spidey? I can't imagine they wouldn't make Hulk, Thor, and Cap as well. Unless they aren't selling.

I dunno the first 3 aren't selling

They would be dumb to continue this line I am sad to say.

When, in this day and age, you have a 1/4 Spiderman statue, with an ES of 400. And he is STILL up for PO 6 MONTHS! AFTER he went up for PO.... Well, you can pretty much be sure that THIS line is dying:(

my lcs have a bronze bowen hulk smash and I am not interested. the original bowen classic hulk bronze with banner bust is awesome however. but the price is like 15k.

this SSC classic ain't gonna cut it but be interesting to compare to bowen classic.

This is georgeous. Is this your work?

Yes, I don't frequent the Freaks board but this one I thought I'd share so maybe Sideshow could see what they missed. I do all sorts of commission work but like I said I usually just don't advertise here.
Check my links

Yes, I don't frequent the Freaks board but this one I thought I'd share so maybe Sideshow could see what they missed. I do all sorts of commission work but like I said I usually just don't advertise here.
Check my links

Your reputation proceeds you. ironically you were mentioned in conversation by a friend of mine Kenny from Singapore. I believe you are painting his Veritas turtles. I don't have a FB account. Do you have an email I can contact you thru to inquire about having my wolverine painted like the one you posted?

I was hoping to do one but don't have the extra $ to order one right now, got the idea when someone asked me to do it but didn't hear back.

Your reputation proceeds you. ironically you were mentioned in conversation by a friend of mine Kenny from Singapore. I believe you are painting his Veritas turtles. I don't have a FB account. Do you have an email I can contact you thru to inquire about having my wolverine painted like the one you posted?

Hey James. Kenny will be doing my Neighbourhood Watch Batman as well as the SS Bronze Spider-man. The Bronze Wolverine was the brainchild of my buddy who is a huge fan of Kenny's work. Can't go wrong with him - he does exquisite, amazing paint jobs!

Back