Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if it was true bronze, i'd consider getting Spidey and Hulk...:horror

Shoot, if these were real bronze I'd get them for the aftermarket value in a few years. If Bowen's sell for $1000's today, just imagine how much these things would be. I could see the dollar signs now.

Shoot, if these were real bronze I'd get them for the aftermarket value in a few years. If Bowen's sell for $1000's today, just imagine how much these things would be. I could see the dollar signs now.

and do you think $1000 would even touch this in 1/4 scale??:dunno

:horror:horror how dare you talk about premeditated flipping on here.:monkey1

Hey I don't feel so bad now. That's what I had to pay for my Skaar Ex., but at least my price would beat evilBay's gouging prices. Someone needs to help me pay for the future grail that I don't know about yet...:lecture

I think it looks cool. Much better than the Bowen line. I'm a little perplexed as to why so many others think the opposite.

Just benchmarking against the recent PF releases which are mostly around $350 or more. Actually I m thinking whether I should paint this to look like the classic wolverine, will this effect the value of this piece?

Fully bronzed in 1/4 SSC named attached. Easiest money that you're going to come across in this hobby. Some one out there are just going to love this line.

Soooooooooo you think a full bronze piece could be bought for $1000 from ssc??? or are you referring to this line of poly mixed with bronze??

Back