Sideshow Catalog Volume 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my kit today, a day earlier than expected!

I had no idea the book was going to be so big, it's awesome :rock

Just had a chance to go through the catalog :rock :rock :rock

Very impressed! They did an outstanding job on this one!

I received my kit today. Vol 11 is definitely impressive, both in size and quality. :-D I love all of the staff snapshots, the product photography, and the lovely feel of the pages themselves.

I got the Spooktacular kit and loved everything about it specially the catalog.

However, a friend of mine is going through some really financial problems right now and although he is a huge Sideshow fan, he hasn't been able to buy anything in a while, so I ended up giving him the catalog with the gift card.

I'm not trying to get praise for what I did, I'm trying to make the point that as a collector I feel almost obligated to make sure my friends who love Sideshow as much as I do keep up with the hobby even if they can't. So I do what I can to help.

Sideshow told me last week that the catalog will be up for sale either the end of this month or next month and I'll make sure to get me another one....

Cheers

Can anyone help me get a hold of volume 11? I'll pay for both book and shipping.

I can't coz I'm not located in the states right now but I have a shipping address there. I just need someone to order for me and ship it to my US address.

Does this book cover a majority of the products they've produced? And if so, wouldn't most of Volume 10 also be included in Volume 11?

Does this book cover a majority of the products they've produced? And if so, wouldn't most of Volume 10 also be included in Volume 11?

There is plenty of new product included, but what I like best are the features/interviews and profiles.

:peace

Back