Sideshow Catalog Volume 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Catalog comes with a DVD then, great news! Last year only the deluxe edition did - which of course I HAD to buy. :monkey3

Vol 10 was well put together but re-used a lot of script and articles from Vol 9 - notably Dave's article; can't wait to thumb through the new one!

:rock

WHAT!!?? Heads are gonna roll!

I'll buy you a drink at the next Freaks Party ;)

No worries really, it helps in keeping incognito... :nazgul

And congrats Q - it really is a work of art. Now you have to do something grander next year...

Anyone watch the DVD, I am curious as to what is on it? :confused: Is it similar to those in the past with various product spotlights?

Got my kit today. The Catalog is certainly the centerpiece of it. Between this and the Hoodie, the price of the kit is a steal! Plus the mug, comic, glasses, gift code, and chance at Mort are all just very awesome bonuses!

My only complaint, and this is probably going to be limited to me, is that the catalog is better than volume 10. By bigger I mean it is about 1 1/2" - 2" taller. It is about 1/4" too tall to fit on my bookshelf on my computer desk where I have my Volume 10 catalog, the Friday 13th Memories book, and some graphic novels. It really sucks I can't put it with the rest of those. But again, its probably just a problem limited to me since bigger is usually always better.

And Q, I don't know if there are any plans, but I'd love to see catalogs 1-9 (maybe just 8, 9 is pretty good and big already) re-released together. I don't know if all 9 together would be too big, but maybe splitting them into 2 volumes? I have a few of the older ones, but they are all beat up and I'd love to have them in a hardback format so they display with 10 and 11 better.

Wow, I thought the tenth volume was pretty amazing. Are retailers typically sent the newest catalog by default?

Wow, I thought the tenth volume was pretty amazing. Are retailers typically sent the newest catalog by default?

No. These are no longer "catalogs." They've basically evolved into coffee table books. The problem was by the time a printed catalog came out, everything in it was already sold out. So they became obsolute. These just show off Sideshow Collectibles now. So if you have someone that comes over and has never heard of Sideshow, you pull out these "catalogs" and blow their minds.

You have to buy the catalogs now. Volume 11 is currently only available to Spook Kit owners. It hasn't been released to the general public yet. 10 is still available though.

Hi!

Just received the Spooktacular kit and could not be happier.....Actually, if I had the $150 gift certificate I would be happier.....

Anyway, the kit is awesome and the Catalog is amazing. Beautiful pics and I love the fact it has so many articles. Too bad there's nothing new considering they have been putting it together since last year. But it is still great....

Worth every penny.....

Cheers

Bear

No. These are no longer "catalogs." They've basically evolved into coffee table books.

and I REALLY like that.
Glad there are no longer any prices or anything that relates to sales of the products.

..... esp cause now I can show my wife and she wont see how much this ^^^^ costs!!!! :monkey1

And Q, I don't know if there are any plans, but I'd love to see catalogs 1-9 (maybe just 8, 9 is pretty good and big already) re-released together. I don't know if all 9 together would be too big, but maybe splitting them into 2 volumes? I have a few of the older ones, but they are all beat up and I'd love to have them in a hardback format so they display with 10 and 11 better.

You know, that's an interesting idea. I'll have to think about it. ;)

Q.
you guys should make the old catalogs available as downloadable PDFs on the site in the archives ... just a suggestion ... :monkey1

Back