Sideshow Catalog Volume 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q and gang and rest of the Sideshow peeps --
Beautiful. Just plain danged beautiful. Gets better and better every year.

I get mine tomorrow... I guess I know what I will be doing while the Mrs hogs the tv watching so you think you can dance. :)

Yeah, the catalog/book is great. I had to go over the whole thing twice times and more to come. The DVD...not so much.

Q: Nice little pic of you playing with your joes (SE and SS) on the computer screen. Woulda been nice if that was zartan behinde you on the shelf?

mine has been shipped :joy

Should be getting it in the next 3 days. (pretty far off the beaten track for sideshow). But i am so ampt to see the beautiful art work sideshow has done :D.

Has anyone mentioned yet what is on the DVD?

My only complaint, and this is probably going to be limited to me, is that the catalog is better than volume 10. By bigger I mean it is about 1 1/2" - 2" taller. It is about 1/4" too tall to fit on my bookshelf on my computer desk where I have my Volume 10 catalog, the Friday 13th Memories book, and some graphic novels. It really sucks I can't put it with the rest of those. But again, its probably just a problem limited to me since bigger is usually always better.

This is not just you. I have the same problem and had to put the new catalog on another shelf. It is amazing.

Oh, they sent me Volume 10 for free when I first opened an account with them, so I wasn't sure. Beautiful book, but I can't see myself spending money to get the latest volume.

I just got my catalog too - it really is a step above and beyond anything they've done before. Each item has a art-directed theme behind it and it's more an coffee table art book rather than a catalog. Lots of great articles about famous collectors and other subjects, including an interesting interview with Greg Anzalone, the head of the company who usually remains more behind the scenes.

It's really a great book - highly recommended!

(even if they did spell my name wrong...)
--

Dave:

Can I mail you my copy for your autograph (spelled correctly)?

:D

Catalog 11 was a hit at my house

Mort018i.jpg

Mort021.jpg

Catalog 11 was a hit at my house

Mort021.jpg

(Lol, Mort's reaction is priceless)

Glad you posted that mort lookin at the dead line pic in here. Kinda odd they only showed two sitters of the four variants. I may be one of a slight few, but I was hoping to see all of the dead variants in there.

This will eventually be on sale by itself right?

I hope not, else I wouldn't have bought the kit. The could put one out W/O the dvd inside it I suppose.

Well I got Volume 10 and it wasn't part of a kit, so I just figured it'd be available out of the kit too, maybe just well after people getting it now.

Well I got Volume 10 and it wasn't part of a kit, so I just figured it'd be available out of the kit too, maybe just well after people getting it now.

If you remember though Vol 10 was available long before the Spook kit, it was just kind of thrown in there.

Yep, just read the description of the spook kit...

•One (1) copy of Sideshow Collectibles Volume 11 catalog (Advanced copy, not yet released to the general public!)

Back