Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. If the 1/5 AA cap was in 1/4 would that be better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, it would be a mixture of both. I'd want this sculpt, portraits, pose and scale ...but with the costume design from the 1/5 scale Avengers Assemble Captain America (minus the knee pads).

I can't remember if I posted this, but I went to Vegas recently and saw these in person!

Sadly, I was not impressed with Cap. I thought his face was a little 'warped' if that makes sense. IM looked boss, but I was really excited for Cap and was disappointed. :( The size wasn't bad though. Getting back to the point about 1/4 vs 1/5, I like this piece at 1/4.

I can't remember if I posted this, but I went to Vegas recently and saw these in person!

Sadly, I was not impressed with Cap. I thought his face was a little 'warped' if that makes sense. IM looked boss, but I was really excited for Cap and was disappointed. :( The size wasn't bad though. Getting back to the point about 1/4 vs 1/5, I like this piece at 1/4.

Ah that’s too bad. I love the face sculpt on this guy. Definitely going to wait for inhand photos before ordering.

The body sculpt and face sculpt on this new Captain America PF is night and day better than the Avengers Assemble Captain America.

I definitely like this new Captain America PF way more than the AA Captain America. But the costume on the AA Captain America does look more classic.

Did you take any photo? Btw, what do you mean the face was a litte 'warped'

You saw this new piece in person? Or the 1/5 AA cap?

Wouldnt think theyd be sending the prototype out and about.

Off topic, was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the original Captain America PF was worth $1100 or much less? Wondering if that is considered too expensive or way over market value, saw it available on a group recently.

MSRP was like $300-400? A 3-4X markup isn't worth it to me. But if it's worth it for you, go for it! Check ebay and filter by "sold" to see what it's selling for lately.

Off topic, was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the original Captain America PF was worth $1100 or much less? Wondering if that is considered too expensive or way over market value, saw it available on a group recently.

Yea it typically sell for that, somewhere in the range of $800 - $1200. If you're not in a hurry, you should save a search on ebay and you'll see how the sold item prices fluctuate. It being worth it is completely up to you. I personally don't know what the big deal is, I like the mixed media but i really don't like the pose of the OG PF so it wouldn't be worth that much to me. That being said this is a fairly sought after piece so it does go for a lot. Also, check the for sale section here as one is bound to pop up for sale.

I am not sure about this Cap so instead I broke down and pulled the trigger on one I have always coveted.
20180328_173212.jpg

Did u get it in the end? U prefer og cap over the new one?

New Cap looks great. I really dig the colours they really pop. It also has this kinda Matt finish without the glossy look. Gotta pick this one up

New Cap looks great. I really dig the colours they really pop. It also has this kinda Matt finish without the glossy look. Gotta pick this one up

Most likely getting this one, too.

It will be my modern Captain America.

Might as well ...I'm going to have a modern Daredevil, too, anyway.

Back