Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish I could say that. Wish I already have a fully sculpted 1/4 scale classic Captain America statue so I can just pass on this statue.

Neither XM Captain America statues ...nor any of the movie-based Captain America statues ...is doing it for me. So frustrating.

Man, I wish I could say that. Wish I already have a fully sculpted 1/4 scale classic Captain America statue so I can just pass on this statue.

Neither XM Captain America statues ...nor any of the movie-based Captain America statues ...is doing it for me. So frustrating.

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you and I will not settle for this PF no matter how badly I need a 1/4 Cap in my collection. It looks nothing like what I truly want which is a classic Cap.

No problem. It was probably changed or deleted like his previous ones, but thank you for checking. BurningRage and I have spotted the same member doing that, here's an instance where another member fell for it and was upset, thanks for keeping a look out though.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179512&p=9625041&viewfull=1#post9625041

No problem. :duff

Snoop is sniffin' out that foul play!!! :lecture

tenor.gif

:lol :lol :yess:

I'm really not a huge Captain America fan but I really dig this statue. I dont care if Costumes aren't 100% accurate. I think this would look great with the spiderman & new wolverine pf

Thats a bummer haha. I might get this one. XM for classic. This for modern.

Thats a bummer haha. I might get this one. XM for classic. This for modern.

It is a bummer ...oh well ...it is what it is.

But like I said tho ...part of me still wants to get this statue. And I've been thinking the same thing lately. Perhaps this could be my modern Captain America and I can wait for a classic 1/4 scale Captain America statue.

Hell ...I already have a classic 1/4 scale Iron Man statue (XM's) and will be getting a modern 1/4 scale Iron Man. Why not for Cap as well?

I'm really not a huge Captain America fan but I really dig this statue. I dont care if Costumes aren't 100% accurate. I think this would look great with the spiderman & new wolverine pf

They got it about 100% right with that new Wolverine piece.

I'm starting to second guess the new Captain piece though. I don't know why though. I think this might be one that I wait out for. If Allied Capt. can be easy to find on eBay, I imagine I might be able to save a bit on this new Captain, judging by the reception.

Last edited:
They got it something about 100% right with that new Wolverine piece.

I agree. Wolvie looks like a perfect modernization of his costume while some of Cap’s looks a bit tacky in some areas. That’s why I also plan on waiting a bit instead of an instant PO like Wolvie was.

It is a bummer ...oh well ...it is what it is.

But like I said tho ...part of me still wants to get this statue. And I've been thinking the same thing lately. Perhaps this could be my modern Captain America and I can wait for a classic 1/4 scale Captain America statue.

Hell ...I already have a classic 1/4 scale Iron Man statue (XM's) and will be getting a modern 1/4 scale Iron Man. Why not for Cap as well?

That's the spirit hahaha...

I agree. Wolvie looks like a perfect modernization of his costume while some of Cap’s looks a bit tacky in some areas. That’s why I also plan on waiting a bit instead of an instant PO like Wolvie was.

I think, for me, it's a great example of how hype for the character can 'blind you' in some respects. Now, I'm not saying the piece is horrible, but as I take time to 'digest it all', it's not exactly what I was hoping for. With that said, I still like it.

Right - apart from however one feels about the costume "update" the pose just isn't good enough to warrant purchase for me.

It is a super awkward pose. Not sure what they were going for but I think they missed the mark. Looks kind of like he's strutting his stuff.

Exactly, I feel the same way. He’s even making a Zoolander face.

We have Classic Cap, Allied Cap and now Zoolander Cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back