Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a proper sized head comparison
8IUQt7Z.jpg

I don't think I have an issue with the portals..I am happy with it.

IMO, the portrait is one of the very best parts of the statue. It's straight 90's Cable. For me personally, it looks much better than the XM Cable portrait. This whole piece is a great nod to Liefeld and Lee's Cable. I'm so glad to see that sideshow didn't sideshowify the hell out of this PF. Besides the price tag, I absolutely think sideshow nailed this.

Edit: oops, you were talking about the portals, not the portraits.

Last edited:
Cable is one of my favorite characters, and has been since the New Mutant days. I'm actually glad I don't like this because it would have been an instant purchase. I just don't like the time portal elements. IMO, it makes it look really cheesy. I've got so many things on preorder that I'm actually OK with not liking it.

I think the smaller head works perfectly on this statue as this was the way he was depicted in the comics. I like this one better than the XM but that's because I prefer the classic Cable. If I preferred a modern looking Cable the XM would be the way to go.

I think the smaller head works perfectly on this statue as this was the way he was depicted in the comics. I like this one better than the XM but that's because I prefer the classic Cable. If I preferred a modern looking Cable the XM would be the way to go.

Couldn't of said it better.

I really like this piece and will be a nice companion for wolverine since i lost my interest in psylocke. Gambit or Cyclopse would be better but oh well. Portals dont bother me but im pretty confident the one behind the gun is detavhable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back