Sideshow - Bomb-Squad Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of only a few clones that won't end up in my collection. Had to let go a few figures so i could afford both a Taun-taun and Speederbike and this Bomb Squad grunt is one of them.

I am totally double-minded on this on.
On the one hand it is just one clone with another paintjob.
On the other hand it's a clone! And the color rocks. Maybe I will get one in the later process of collecting..

Just watched the video...it looks good,

One thing I never noticed before (even though it's in the preview images on the order page) is the left forearm armor piece having NO deco. No orange stripe, nothing. I'm figuring it must be on purpose, but it just looks odd. I wonder if there is an image from CW featuring this trooper...have to look around and see.

The rest of the armor looks good...highlighted and distressed (but not overly so)....

Unsafe-Bomb-Disposal-830.jpg

I'm going to pose my Bomb-Squad Clone Trooper like this.
:lol

Just watched the video...it looks good,

One thing I never noticed before (even though it's in the preview images on the order page) is the left forearm armor piece having NO deco. No orange stripe, nothing. I'm figuring it must be on purpose, but it just looks odd. I wonder if there is an image from CW featuring this trooper...have to look around and see.

The rest of the armor looks good...highlighted and distressed (but not overly so)....

Here you go:

Bombsquad1.jpg

Thanks for the source pic...so it is quite accurate then. Just an interesting deco "omission" right at the source. Seeing that certainly shows Sideshow hit the mark....

Last edited:
Got the notice as well!

Me too! So excited. I may be in the minority but I can never get enough clones just like I can never get enough IM armors. When Rex phase 2 came in I was so stoked but it is making the wait for Echo and Fives Phase 2 almost impossible. Although I am happy that Echo is the first of the two. Favorite clone next to Rex and the WB brothers. Btw, I missed out on Waxer and Boil so if anyone's got a spare set, please PM me. Willing to pay top dollar!

Back