Sideshow - Bomb-Squad Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't seem as well packed in the value department as the "Deluxe" trooper releases - even if it were the same price - and it's not.

Are there Hasbro versions? I got the Legos, would definitely get a couple 3.75s for my display as well.

Still waiting on my online store to put this guy up for PO...but they still have not put Denal up yet for PO either...so there still might be a wait...

Nothing new on this one. Rex is shipping now, R2 shouldn't be far behind. Bomb squad should be next in line with Taun-Taun and maybe Hoth Han.

I cancelled my order of this one, decided generic clones have to go from my collection as space is becoming an issue..., the design is nice but Rex, Cad Bane/Denal, Echo & Fives are the priority really & I'm still hoping for Commander Colt to be made so best not to clutter up the shelf with nobody clones.

Can't bring myself to cancel this one....something about that design and color scheme just look so cool. Sorry he's delayed, but I'm looking forward to having this one on the shelf....

Can't bring myself to cancel this one....something about that design and color scheme just look so cool. Sorry he's delayed, but I'm looking forward to having this one on the shelf....

I pondered on it for a while but ultimately it's the helmet that did this one in for me, I've just never really been a fan of the phase I design..., I have plenty of them in my collection but always prefer the phase II helmet over that of the first incarnation.

I agree 100 percent. I thought about cutting it once the delay emails starting coming in but I do like the colors so I will wait

Back