Sideshow - Bomb-Squad Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clones...now in pumpkin flavor!

I'll pass on this one, but I don't begrudge those who love every clone that Sideshow makes. If it makes you happy, go for it :)

There are a few extra hands here not included elsewhere right? Might need one or two of those for a few funny poses.

My head hurts. I have a lot of clones, but this one...

They were on two episodes of The Clone Wars in small roles, and even Filoni admitted they were basically repaints because of budget constraints. So this is a repaint figure of a repaint CGI model. This is too meta. I need a drink.

"In the 'Blue Shadow Virus' commentary, series Director Dave Filoni stated because of production reasons and limited resources while creating the episode, a unique suit of armor for the Bomb Squad was unable to be used. This was due to the fact that there were many new characters in the episode and for production reasons they decided to use the standard armor."

I don't agree with the SS Clone/HT Iron Man comparison.

Each of these clones are separate individual beings. Sure a couple have been double dipped (Rex, now Echo and Fives) but for the most part they represent distinct and separate characters.

The Iron Man releases are all of the same character. They are pretty much "Buy the latest Tony Stark figure, now with new hat".

I don't agree with the SS Clone/HT Iron Man comparison.

Each of these clones are separate individual beings. Sure a couple have been double dipped (Rex, now Echo and Fives) but for the most part they represent distinct and separate characters.

The Iron Man releases are all of the same character. They are pretty much "Buy the latest Tony Stark figure, now with new hat".

They are "Clones" you know, lots of the same is kind of their deal :lol

However, I'd disagree about IM. I'm sick of all the armors , but many have multiple new parts and some are completely unique sculpts. Now Heath Ledger Jokers, those are worse than all the reused Clones and IMs combined :lol

The amount of complaining in here is ridiculous.

This is just business as usual for Sideshow.

I can't help but feel if the Prequels didn't exist we'd have a lot more OT goodness.

As much as people want to hate on the prequels, there is no denying they led to a massive increase in the amount of merchandising. I'd say we have more cool OT stuff because of the prequels as opposed to less.

Back