Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

Mythos and XM are still the best for me.

Wish the pose and base were better.

Agree, the Mythos pose is excellent. As for the XM Fett, if you like it that's great, glad there are options for everyone but IMO it's just a hot mess

Regardless of any chest plate inaccuracies or whatever the Fett PF was my very favorite collectible of the con. I kept coming back to look at it from all angles. I can't wait to own it. It was hard to take decent photos though because all the glares and reflections in the glass really gave limited angles of clarity. Here's the best one I took:

Regardless of any chest plate inaccuracies or whatever the Fett PF was my very favorite collectible of the con. I kept coming back to look at it from all angles. I can't wait to own it. It was hard to take decent photos though because all the glares and reflections in the glass really gave limited angles of clarity. Here's the best one I took:

that looks bad ass!

^^^^ BTW in that photo it looks like the armor plate around his neck is posable... meaning it doesn't look fixed and it's shifted off on to his right shoulder. If that can be repositioned to be centered properly around the neck, then it would visually close the gap between the chest plate and neck, no?

I thought he looked pretty good but I am kinda of concerned he may start to lean. Picturing a She-Hulk PF scenario.

I already sold off my previous version of Fett to get the new one. Like the pose and the fact that he takes up less vertical space.

Huge Boba Fan, this was my first ever SS Pre-Order, I find this to be the best pose I have seen, that tilt down of the helmet means much to the Cool Factor, love the EE-3 Arm but felt the CG Launcher EX was a bit weak, or is it just me???

Looking at the stats he weighs in at 25lbs sooooo I would imagine we are finally getting that full Poly Sculpted head. Either way this will be my first every SS piece and I am very excited! :)

I'm with you BoardGameBuddha. This was my favorite PF at Celebration. I must have come back to it 3 or 4 times.

Nice Khev,

Loved the pics...I am very happy this will be my first ever SS piece and as many of you have already warned, not my last but indeed the last of my money....:p I wonder how long till we find out the Limit which is still TBD?

Not sure hopefully soon as I'll order him after announcement.

I have this feeling out of all the posts I have read that those who have already purchased the orig and some of the ones who just got their ESB Fetts's this might not be as big a seller as past, still very surprised another one came so quickly... I do not see a Big Edition size on this maybe 750 for EX? I might be way off.

Still excited that I will finally have my first piece and coming in at 25lbs "could change" I think we are going to get a lot of Polystone, at least the head for a change, hope we find out soon.

Where did the 25lbs come from? I cannot think of a recent SS statue that weighed anywhere close to that.

Under description of the piece on sideshow site, has height and weight. That can always change but do not see it being out more than 5 lbs meaning it is a hefty piece.

I think that's the "shipping weight", due to the size of the box. The statue will not be 25 lbs.

I think that's the "shipping weight", due to the size of the box. The statue will not be 25 lbs.

Yes, a 1/4 Boba is highly unlikely to weigh 25 lbs, unless the base was a staggering 20 lbs.

Perhaps guys, I at least feel we will finally have our Polystone Head! :)

Back