Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex would be fantastic if it wasn't for that hairline. As it stands I prefer the reg but maybe they'll make it a bit less noticeable

Exactly. SSC could've done better than that. And they could easily fix it, but I'm betting they won't.

Still like the EX more than the reg, only because I prefer generic or at least not a scarjo face. Otherwise I feel like I'm buying a movie widow statue. this is the best EX since they offer 2 heads. I will use the comic head 100% of the display times.

Personally, I love the EX portrait. Actually, I really like both portraits. This might be a statue that I actually switch out the portrait from time to time. Most of my swap out heads just stay stored away. And I am actually a bit surprised they went as low as they did with the edition size for the EX after all, Black Widow has become a pretty popular character since Marvel's rise to glory in the movie industry. I expect this EX will sell out pretty quickly.

Definitely not one of my faves in that series. :lol (I actually forgot about it until you mentioned it.) I get what you're saying about the example though. You'll earn points for that, despite referencing a not-so-great movie. :lol

Just PO'd this, will also order the Cap PF to go with it. Might also get the new Wolverine PF to go with it but i'll wait to see if they add to this line. I would love and prefer for the new wolverine PF to see a new comic version Iron Man PF.

Just PO'd this, will also order the Cap PF to go with it. Might also get the new Wolverine PF to go with it but i'll wait to see if they add to this line. I would love and prefer for the new wolverine PF to see a new comic version Iron Man PF.

I'd LOVE...LOVE, LOVE a new comic-themed Iron Man 1:4 piece. I've been waiting so long for that.....It's long overdue.

I'd LOVE...LOVE, LOVE a new comic-themed Iron Man 1:4 piece. I've been waiting so long for that.....It's long overdue.

Now wouldn't that be a huge surprise if SSC made a new Iron Man PF to with this line?! I'd be surprised.

I like this statue, but I am wondering why they didn't make a Black Widow for the Avengers Assemble 1/5 line. Seems like they'd want to finish that up before moving on to another Black Widow statue.

I like this statue, but I am wondering why they didn't make a Black Widow for the Avengers Assemble 1/5 line. Seems like they'd want to finish that up before moving on to another Black Widow statue.

Because sideshow LOVES to abandon lines and leave them unfinished. X-MEN COM line...abandoned, Lee X-MEN PF line....abandoned, original Avengers PF line...abandoned, Fantastic Four PF line....abandoned, multiple Spidey lines....abandoned. Do you see a pattern developing here? Sideshow doesn't give a crap about completing lineups for their customers. They just rehash statues that they've done before and repeat that cycle every few years.

Then why do people but from them. To change their behavior gotta hit them where it hurts. I'm still new to the hobby but i am trying to limit what I buy from ssc. Particularly because if the QC issues and they don't make their character line up more verse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because sideshow LOVES to abandon lines and leave them unfinished. X-MEN COM line...abandoned, Lee X-MEN PF line....abandoned, original Avengers PF line...abandoned, Fantastic Four PF line....abandoned, multiple Spidey lines....abandoned. Do you see a pattern developing here? Sideshow doesn't give a crap about completing lineups for their customers. They just rehash statues that they've done before and repeat that cycle every few years.

Sadly, I agree. :(

The lack of the Fantastic Four really bothers me.

That straight hairline though? Her face looks like a drinking mug with hair coming out of it :rotfl

ok glad im not the only one that noticed that as well

such glaring issues i honestly wonder how these glaring errors make it to the light of day. idiots. i could easily be a better art director than sideshow has:lecture

ok glad im not the only one that noticed that as well

such glaring issues i honestly wonder how these glaring errors make it to the light of day. idiots. i could easily be a better art director than sideshow has:lecture

We all believe our own opinion is far superior than these companies :lol there is a chance they'll fix the ex portrait, just add a bit of a widows peak to the hairline (pun intended). Will have to wait and see

Back