Statue Sideshow Batman PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always open to another Batman PF. That said, give me a mother f%@%ing classic Perez Deathstroke PF already. That's a PF that's crying out for a remake.

Pretty cool.

bats.jpg

looks nice so far but that sculpted cape is a going to make this sucker weigh a fudge ton. Looks to be a seam at the neck so maybe a second headsculpt for this

Holy crap it isn't crap! And an awesome pose???

I haven't liked a single Batman SSC PF, but this looks really good.

This looks seriously impressive. The pose is perfect, Batman stalking his prey from the rooftops. Loving the classic colours and emblem.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did a black variant at some point. I'm fine with blue as long as its not too light. At night its not like midnight blue would look that different from black anyway.

That looks impressive right now. Really need to see more of it as a whole. Need more pics...

If Sideshow was smart, they’d go old school and make the black the EX

That wouldn't be smart. The point of an EX is to give something extra in addition to the REG. Changing the color makes it totally different from the REG. Unless the EX includes both a black Batman and a blue Batman lol. Maybe they'd release a black version during Spooktacular 2021.

It doesn?t have to be. Plenty of examples of light sculpted capes out there.

I?ll take your word for it. You?ve owned way more statues than I have 👍🏼 When it comes to large scale with sculpted capes, I have only had the original Sups and Bats and those capes were heavy. I can?t imagine a polystone cape being light though.

Back