Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a huge difference between receiving a Rogue and receiving a paint chip

The guy sounds like a self entitled retard

I feel embarrassed for his wife and children

Did he bother contacting Sideshow?

Yeah... I feel embarrassed for his family also... I have watched his reviews before and he does a good job.. But this video... WOW!

Here is my Video review.

Simply fantastic review JAWS! Can't believe that guys rant. I switched off soon as he showed the mark. His rant was pathetic.

Anyway I totally love this Bane. SS nailed it in every department including price point. Waking up every morning seeing it must be special lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good review JAWS. Watched about half of the rant video and couldn't take a grown man whining, so I stopped.

Yeah, glad to hear that you're getting one before it's too late, drivingdutchman!

The statue definitely speaks for itself. Kudos to Sideshow -- this is what happens when you deliver topnotch products.

Yeah, glad to hear that you're getting one before it's too late, drivingdutchman!

The statue definitely speaks for itself. Kudos to Sideshow -- this is what happens when you deliver topnotch products.

Exactly! Let the artwork speak for itself ...and at the same time deliver a topnotch production piece. At least then the price would be worthy of the statue.

...Otherwise, with these high prices, if the statue is subpar, then send it back. Thank goodness this Bane PF is phenomenal

Exactly! Let the artwork speak for itself ...and at the same time deliver a topnotch production piece. At least then the price would be worthy of the statue.

...Otherwise, with these high prices, if the statue is subpar, then send it back. Thank goodness this Bane PF is phenomenal

Yessir! If Bane ended up having flat-colored skin, the fairly-low ES of 1500 for the regular would take much, much longer to sell out. I for one had to wait for the final product, taking the risk of missing out on him instead of committing a %10 non-refundable NRD as I was really uncertain if SSC could deliver a paintjob close to the proto. I'm really happy to have my doubts proven wrong, and even happier that I was able to catch up to an open slot @ my Sideshow dealer :)

Simply fantastic review JAWS! Can't believe that guys rant. I switched off soon as he showed the mark. His rant was pathetic.

Anyway I totally love this Bane. SS nailed it in every department including price point. Waking up every morning seeing it must be special lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review

Joker and Modern Age BMan compliment Bane very nicely

Good review JAWS. Watched about half of the rant video and couldn't take a grown man whining, so I stopped.

Thanks my friends!!

Awesome review JAWS! I agree that Lobo looks better but not by much.

Thanks... Yeah Lobo is king of DC and I could care less about the character that is how good that piece is :)

Guess I waited too long.
I was thinking about ordering this today while it was still available and had the option of 3 Flex Pays.
Well, I get home tonight and they changed it to only 2 payments.
3 payments was going to be expensive enough but having only 2 now just isn't going to happen.

WOW! That didn't take long after release for the REG to WL. That's what happens when you give collectors AWESOME classic statues of the characters they love. Wish they would've remembered that with Deathstroke and Magneto.

Yeah I grabbed one earlier today I loved that comic and classic look.

I love that classic comic look too and they gave it to us in spades with the Bane PF. He's absolutely perfect and collectors ate it up, even at $700 a pop. I hope sideshow revisits Deathstroke soon and lets Martin Canale sculpt us a classic Perez version (they need to fix that Deathstroker mistake). Then we'll get the killer Deathstroke PF we need and sideshow can watch it disappear from its warehouse as fast as this Bane PF did. If sideshow just sticks to the classic comic versions (with their famous minimal tweaks), they can't go wrong.

Back